Time skip

~ Quick little note I'm doing a quick 3 week time skip to help move the story further along without rushing. Basic information is they all learn a lot more about each other. They fight a couple more low level curses and train more. They're just a lot more comfortable around each other and closer friends. And of course Panda keeps trying to get Maki and Yuta together and Toge and Kasumi.

Ok I'll admit it, I'm actually enjoying myself a lot more here then I ever did working as an assassin. It also helps that I don't have to spend any money so I get so save it all and I get a little money for chores to so I'm still adding to it. Although compared to my previous paychecks its nothing but hey I'm happy here.

Maki has become my best friend and I've gotten pretty close to the boys to. I'm happy I can call Toge my friend and understand him now but I still have the biggest crush on him and can't help but wish it was more.

Yuta totally has a crush on Maki, I wish they would confess to each other already. Panda, Toge, and me have been trying our hardest to push them together but they're both so shy.

I honestly have no idea how Toge feels about me but Panda is constantly trying to push us together aswell and Maki keeps trying to find out if he likes me but he's pretty tight lipped about anything dealing with emotions.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when Maki calls me over after Yuta finally taps out, he's getting way better at keeping up with her at least. I grab my bamboo katanas and walk over. We talk as we spar.

"He likes you to ya know." I strike hard but she blocks.

"How do I know that? He hasn't said or done anything!" She also strikes hard and I barely block in time.

"Because he never stops staring at you look!" I go for her feet at she dodges glancing over at him and he is indeed staring. He notices her gaze and looks away flushing red.

"That doesn't mean anything and if it does you're one to talk Toge is always staring at you!" I drop to split as her staff soars above my head. I glance over and he is indeed staring, he doesn't look away though and I flush a little breaking eye contact.

"Toge just stares thats his look, Yuta only stares at you." I parry her hit striking a quick hit with my other katana. We restart and she attacks.

"Bullshit."

"No what's bullshit is your blind denial!" I strike above and she barely blocks in time. We freeze however at the sound of Gojos voice, hes been gone for two weeks he promised to talk to me about my cursed energy when he got back.

"I'm back kiddos, I need to borrow Kasumi." I nod following him and he takes me to his study. "I've been studying on your cursed energy, I've found a lot are you ready to hear it?"

"Ready to hear answers to all my questions? Absolutely."

"Alright, you can absorb others cursed energy. Thats a very unique skill. Your technique is called annihilation, and its exactly how it sounds, after absorbing enough cursed energy your technique could kill the world with one wrong swing of your sword. Your cursed energy has a special trait thats very unique, it feels like the blade of a katana, that's probably why you're so drawn to that specific weapon. Your ace card is pure cursed energy a move unique to you called flashing strike. It deals a lot of damage I'm sure you're aware of some of this. Imbuing your cursed energy into your katanas packs a serious punch, your throwing knives technique is very unique it seems they drain cursed energy while causing damage and seek your opponent out. Due to your technique you're unable to land what we sorcerers call a "Black Flash" however you are able to land a unique version called "Black Strike" an unblockable attack that can cut through anything, it will drain your cursed energy considerably however so be careful with that knowledge. I've also discovered you're unique similar to me in the way that you can reverse your technique to heal this is called "Darkness Defense", or zero it out and freeze you're opponents cursed energy this is called "Grey Hold". Keep all this in mind I think you're best option is creating a binding pact to limit yourself until you truly need it." Wow that was a lot of information.

"Would a binding pact work with me constantly absorbing more cursed energy?"

"Yes it would absorb all the new energy and multiply it until you need it."

"How do I do that and what do I do?"

"You have to set the limit, what you're sacrificing, and set how the limit end, when and why." I set my necklace down on the table. Its a silver half heart that says big sis. My little sister had the other half.

"When I take the necklace off the limit comes off." Gojo helps me set my limit and do the binding pact. I put my necklace back on and tuck it safely back into my shirt. We return and continue training, Gojo leaves after a short while explaining he had things to catch up on. I watch Maki and Yuta spar next to Toge and Panda on the steps. At one point she pins him and they get really close to kissing but both chicken out. Which of course makes us boo.

Eventually it's lunch time and me and Maki talk about our plans for the day. I'm honestly exhausted but she wants to try going clubbing so we agree to go tomorrow after I've rested and she'll take it easy on me during training. The boys are chatting also in there own little world, its funny whenever Toge says anything because anyone outside of our school listening to the coversation would just be confused. Its nice how its a little thing for only us.

After lunch we return to our rooms and I sit down with a book I'm almost done with. After I finish I decide to pick an outfit for tomorrow and I walk over to check out my closet. I decide on a off shoulder, long sleeve, skin tight, short dress in black and some cute black heels that aren't super high.

I'm picking out my jewelry when Maki walks into my room asking to borrow an outfit for tomorrow. I loan her a skin tight, long sleeve, short teal dress and low heels that match the dress. She takes the outfit back to her room and returns as I finish picking my jewelry. She decides to stay awhile and we sit and talk until we both struggle to keep our eyes open. We call it a night promising to continue the conversation tomorrow during training and slowly but surely sleep takes me.