Back To School

"Wake your ass up girl" my mom said, coming into my room and turning on the light. I knew I was running late because she never wakes me up, It's always Cam. "I'm up, Ma" I said as I threw the covers off and started making my bed. "You sure are taking your time, like you don't have a bus to catch" "Mommy" I whined she looked at me "I'm not riding the bus" I said. "Como el infierno no son"(like hell you are not)she said, I could tell she was getting frustrated because she was speaking in Spanish. "No mami eso no es lo que quiero decir" (No mommy, that's not what I mean), "explicar, robaba usted va a la escuela" (explain because you are going to school). "Chris me lleva" (Chris is taking me) "Okay" she said and left my room. I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I got out lotioned up, and put on my pants and shoes, "Bye" my mom came in and said, she was on her way to work, "don't forget to eat, oh, and take your medicine, love you" "Love you too mommy, have a good day" I went downstairs to get some juice to take my medicine with, I was walking back upstairs, when Chris called "Hello" "Good morning" "Good morning Love"  I said "Oh, she's sweet now" "Ha, ha" "I'm on my way" he said "Alright, bye" I put on my button down, and tucked it in, it looked a little cold outside, for Florida so I put on my blue cardigan, I left it unbuttoned just in case it was hot, I put on my wonder woman belt, and grabbed my bag. My hair was down, I let it curl up last night.

I saw Chris's car out of my window, I sprayed on some body spray and ran downstairs. As soon as I opened the door, he was walking up the porch. "Hey" I said smiling big. He chuckled, and hugged me "You ready?" he asked "Nope" I said, I stood on my tippy toes, grabbed his face and kissed him. "Now I'm ready" he laughed, "You really did miss me" We drove to Burger King for breakfast, something quick, and headed to school. Today was his first day back, since he left. We were early so we walked into the Cafeteria with our food, I made him buy Mimi something, or should would never forgive me. That skinny trick is strong as shit. When we got into the cafeteria everyone looked at him, he was dressed pretty nice he had on khaki cargo shorts, a white button down, and some Laser purple LeBron's. We walked over to the table that Miracle and Bubba were sitting at and spoke. Miracle just looked at me "Is there something you forgot to tell me?" she asked. With much attitude. "Well, bitch I forgot to tell you that I brought you food, but since you don't. w-..." "Gimme" she said, reaching for the bag. "That's what I thought" I said handing it to her. "Now, you two, sit" she said pointing at the two of us. There was one  seat by her and another across the table by Bubba,I was going to sit by her, but she put her bag down "This seat's taken, go sit there" she said pointing to the seat that Chris was now in. "Ha, ha" "It's room right here" Chris said and patted his lap. "Y'all so mean to me" I said as I walked around the table to have a seat. I told Miracle everything that happened last night and she laughed "It was only a matter of time, you can't stay mad at him" I pouted.

School starts at 7:15, it's 7 o'clock. "Come on" I said getting off of Chris's lap, he pulled me back down. "What you doing?" he complained. "We gotta go get your schedule, and get you acquainted with the hallway" I said to him. We walked out of the cafeteria hand in hand, and I took him too the main office, he was already registered so we were only picking up his schedule. Chris is a Junior, and I'm a Sophomore, so we won't have any classes together. After he was finished looking it over, he handed his schedule to me. And what do you know, we have first period together, Chemistry 1. Which means his locker is close to mine. I looked at him "How have you not taken Chemistry 1 yet? You're a junior" he shrugged, "I took Bio 1 and 2 first." "Oh, well let's go" we walked to his locker, and Miracle came to mine "Awww look at y'all" I was standing in front of him, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. "Yo, people already talking shit about y'all boo" Miracle told me, "Yo best friend especially" she was talking about this girl named Khiya, I laughed "Girl, who worried about her" I asked, I could careless "She don't wanna fight, so I refuse to entertain her" Chris just shook his head.