1: THE MISSION

THE BLUE BULLET | P1: THE MISSION

Millions of Galaxies across the untold universe

Tens-of-Millions of planets were hidden within each star across the sky.

Amongst one of those endless number of planets, lay Renterion. The largest planet in its Galaxy of Asteria, a dark purple illuminating its skies, surrounded by two large white rings making it appear more majestic from the outside. The surface itself was just as beautiful, in another galaxy aeons away an Asgardian would describe Renterion as the closest thing one could truly reach to witnessing the beauty of Valhalla. Humans would say it was what they imagined heaven would appear like in the depths of their minds.

Its beauty was unmatched in all of this universe.

Its history was a true contrast compared to the beautiful lilac trees that grew high into the orange mist of clouds. Blood-stained Renterion, enough blood that could fill every planet within their Galaxy.

At one point, it had.

Now that the Asteria and all of its planets listened to Renterion, letting the warriors from their planet be sent out on their missions without complaint everything had been peaceful.

If letting Renterion have complete control was out of fear not one person in this galaxy would ever admit it.

Renterians were too strong.

Stronger than most creatures in this universe, so the planets of the galaxy happily submitted under their rule. It kept them safe, kept their people and resources safe. Letting the Renterians rule over them made life easier and ensured there would be no blood shred, it was safer to stay silent than risk absolute demolition. It had been proven that when a planet's people were too stubborn, then those people would cease to exist.

Traitors were blown to pieces, no acceptations ever.

For generations, the Renterians trained their young, perfecting their race until only the strongest remained in their ranks. Nothing could penetrate their forces, their strength outmatched all who dared to oppose them, a strength that only grew with every passing day of their lives. Their abilities are too unpredictable, each warrior possessing their own gift unique for battle. Leading to no need for weapons. They were the weapons, the protectors of the galaxy.

Soon, they would ensure other galaxies were under their protection too.

The Milky Way was the next to join them, the first planet selected for protection was Earth. 

A planet with more celestial energy than most lower life forms given what was growing in its core, a planet currently housing The Space Stone making it a target. The Rentetians were more advanced in most ways, more entuned with planets more at risk of being attacked by foes far beyond their understanding. The Space Stone could not simply be left on Earth unprotected, hence Earth being the first planet chosen for its new protector.

The mission was always the same, protect the planet and ensure an heir is created. One crafted to take over for good. An heir that would be of both species, acting as a binding agent, to make the transition easier.

Marcus Rohan was determined to ensure his mission would be a success.

He couldn't fail, he was the strongest of his class, one his mentors saw greatness for and as this planet housed an Infinity Stone and a future Celestial, both forces which may pose a threat to their own existence, it was a mission where failure would lead to his death as well as the deaths of every person on this planet.

Failure was not an option for a Renterian.

Ever.