What part do you want

You just walked out of auditioning for teen wolf.
After about a day Jeff called,

"Hello?", You ask.

"Hello? Is this y/n?", Jeff says.

"Yes this is her, what may I help you with?", You ask with excitement.

"Well y/n your an extraordinary actress and were willing to give you any love interest", Jeff says professionally.

"Oh my god thank you, what positions are there for me", I ask.

"Well we will email you the opening we have in 10 minutes is that okay?", he asks.

"Yes, no problem", I say trying to sound professional.

"Great, and welcome to the teen wolf family", Jeff says happily and hangs up.

-ten minutes later-

Bing
HOLY CRAP BALLS THE LIST.
You run to your computer and open your email.
Okay okay okay let's see what they gave me.
You opened the email.
On the email it read:
Hello y/n, these are the opening roles for the main love interests.

Scott's-

Ana: she's a good hearted person who wants everything in her life to be organized and put in place. But she's a bit nerdy and doesn't socialize because she's either doing homework or helping her sick mom at home.

Stiles's-

Bella: she is the schools bad girl and every guy wants to get in her pants. But she never went for any guy. She fell in love with the person who hates her most. Stiles. Yes the nerdy kid who makes everything awkward, but loves him but he thinks she's bad news.

Derek's-

Alex: she hates everyone and everyone hates her. She think everyone will kill her since she one of the rarest species of supernatural, she always has her guard up and never lets anyone in.

Isaac's-

Melinda: she likes to play around with guys feelings and loves to crush their little hearts. But honestly she wants to find a really sweet boy who will treat her like a princess. But she enjoys the feeling of power and she is very smart.

Liam's-

Sara: she likes adventure and love the rush of adrenaline. She will do anything to have it. Yes she causes a little of trouble but ends up getting away with it. She's very social and everyone knows her. But now one knows she is a siren. She loves singing and sneaking out of the house at 3:00am.

Theo's-

Cassandra: she is the most innocent girl you will ever meet. She is very popular, very smart, and very pretty. Boys want her but she doesn't want anyone. She wants to study and figure things out herself. But she's very influential. She wants to fit in just like every other girl too.

A/N

Since you guys are no help I just decided to write everybody thanks guys for being active (sarcasm <---)
Anyway so I added Theo cuz he's hot.
This is not my original idea I read it somewhere in a tw preference and I was like damnnnnn this is kool. So who ever had this idea before me, thanks for being born. Anyway bye my wolfies💕💘