Chapter Twenty-One

*Blu Jay's P.O.V.*
It was a late night here in Las Vegas, the girls must have been enjoying themselves; I haven't received not one phone call from Amy or Bebe, but I did receive a cryptic message from my accountant. Something about checking over my personal accounts and counting my savings, I didn't choose to pay it any attention because I'm on holiday and Sidney is in charge of my personal affairs while I am gone, that's why she gets paid the big bucks. If it were something serious; she knows to notify me.

On the other hand, Monica has been real quiet, it worries me to be honest. I know she has more compassion to share, it would be nice if she never finds out about Bianca and Ronald's engagement. Too much drama sets her off like a canon and this isn't just the way to move on from a relationship. Maybe I was a bit too stern with her; Monica was my friend. The only person who ever appreciated my work, she even contributed some ideas to the new project we have created at B&H Corp.

She was always book smart, but she always thought with her heart. Guess that's what I had loved about her, it was also what I couldn't stand to deal with anymore. She got pregnant and then had an illegal abortion, cheated, what more should I had stayed for?

"Aye nigga, Blu!" Ben shouted as he tapped my shoulder

"Yea?" I said

"The fuck you doin? Nigga daydreamin' I'm tryna get lost in this allll this asss!" He said as the door opens from the back seat of our town car by the driver, Ben steps out of the car and buttons the middle of his Armani suit jacket. I stepped out on the other side and walked my way to him at the front entrance of a strip club 

"Ben, this is why I don't like coming here with your ass. We are here on business!" I told him as we walked in without being checked by security, so someone is expecting us.

"We are here on business." Ben said and we walked up to the bar. A Puerto Rican young girl comes up to us

"Hola, Papa' what you having tonight?" She said to me as leaned over the over-lited bar

"He's having water, cuz he's pussy. I'll have a bourbon." Ben cock blocks with two hundred dollar bills in his hand. The barkeep puts Ben hand down her breast and keeps the money in her Corset.

"Keep the tip sweetie, I'll take the top shelf." He said as he made himself comfortable at the bar

"Macallan is the best we have in house. It's $52 dollars a glass. Will you like to start a tab?"

"Oh yes, I will keep tab too." He said as he continued to flirt with the help I looked around the establishment and it was a bit too nice for a strip club. It almost look like it was setup as a front. It was perfect for money laundering. I quickly realized where the fuck we were and why

"Ben please tell me that you didn't invite this nigga to the festivities!" I said casually as to not make a scene

"Shit not yet. That's why we here and we better think quick about how we want this to go down. With half the of  Johnny's family being dead during the first coming of the FEDS, that left him, his sister, his uncle that is in memory care and his senile aunt which is his father sister. So she's important"

"You just called her senile..."

"I think it's a cover..." he said

"Right. Of course you do and his sister?"

"In their motherland, Italy. She's been there since her parents were killed."

"The uncle?"

"Barclay's Luxury Assisted Living, he is in the memory care unit due to late stage dementia. I call it bullshit, but the old people home is located in California. Somewhere in the fucking Hills, I'll get more info on it. All I have to do is close a deal with—"