Chapter Two

Seven years ago I had the mind of a 50 year old. I had seen and done things many won't believe. But I only did these things to get to where I needed to be and that was with the money.

I've been on the streets making my own money since I was 15 years old. I had no one but my big brother: Benjamin to support me. We wanted to rich, and would do anything necessary too.

Sure I had a mother and father with two siblings, but we weren't stable, not financially anyways.

Mother was a simple housewife and father stayed getting laid off after he was released from prison for possession and assault with a deadly weapon, it fucked with his mental, he started drinking. Then, something happened, unfortunately my grandfather died of lung cancer after five years of treatment. The reading of his will my grandfather left my father $250,000 and a trading company. I was 19 years old.

Now at the age of 35 I had done well for myself. Graduated from Princeton and I had invested into stock and eventually bought out a lot of corporate companies including my father's business. Ben and I are the place holder for majority ownership of B&H Trade Corps.

I have a beautiful fiancé I met my Junior year in Princeton. She was somewhat like me I guess you can say that's what attracted me to her.

She was a go getter never letting anything or anyone getting in the way, I loved that about her and I had to marry her. I proposed to her five months ago on her birthday. She knows a lot about my organizations but only what she needs to know. I always say a man's business is no place for a woman, the little they know the better.

"So are we going shopping in New York City this weekend," My fiancé Monica said she through her arms around my shoulders.

"You might just have to go without me" I said not once looking up from my iPad Pro.

"Blu you promised me last time, damn you always doing some shit" She said letting go of my shoulders now sitting on my desk.

"When are we going to spend some time together?" She asked

"Soon...I promise you soon, okay?" I said as I touch the side of her face, I could see the hurt in those pretty brown eyes.

"Fine." she said forcing a smile as she stood up.

"I'll go by myself..." She informed me on her way leaving out the door.

"Hold on, you need to take someone with you?" I said in a serious tone.

"Ok I'll call your sister, Bianca" She said smiling as she made her way out my office.

Monica was my heart, I would do anything for her and as her fiancé it was my duty to protect her. She was strong a independent woman but sometimes she was naïve, shallow and frigid and being with a man like me those three traits wouldn't get you very far...

Am I bored? Yes.

My thoughts were then interrupted by the buzzing of my phone that lay on my desk. I felt an instant rush as I seen the name come across the screen.

"Hello," I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi, Mr. Jay--shit--shoot--I mean Blu... umm, I  have Times Magazine here in the conference room, waiting to take some photos of you" She said

"Really? Well I'm on my way down" I said standing up and walking over to leave my office

"Ok I'll be waiting." She said

I hung up my phone as I stand in the elevator. I thought to myself, Amy has been on my mind since I hired her, and it was obvious she can't control her emotions around me, but also though I wasn't a man who cheated on his significant other. But its something about Amy that I couldn't resist she was as pure as a white rose, and as sweet as a plum. She can be something I can escape to, but she can also be something I will held close to my heart.

Could she be my mistress???