The Leap of Happiness

Author's POV:

" Is it hurting?" Karthik asked knowing how much of a pain she was in.

" Yeah, it's still raw down there," Diya admitted which made it difficult for her to move.

He looked at the maids and they nodded. He grabbed the sofa in the middle of the room and removed all the cushions and plush.

" Karthik, what are you doing?" She whispered yelled as her baby was still sleeping.

" Get up." He carefully helped her get up and made her sit on the sofa.

" Care to get naked my Queen?" Karthik asked and she glared at him.

" What the heck Karthik? I don't know what you were doing and it's just been a week since I gave birth and you want me to get naked?" She asked agitated.

" Stop thinking otherwise woman, wait, let me help you." He said and moved forward. Diya pointed her finger at him and he stopped in his tracks.

" Don't you dare come to me," Diya warned and Karthik just chuckled. There was a knock on the door and he knew what exactly was in there. He took the smoky substance from the maid and thanked her.

He looked at his son and he took it directly into the washroom. He put it on the stairs near their personal swimming tub and walked to his wife.

" Undress or I don't mind helping you," Karthik said and Diya nodded in no. He picked up his wife in the princess style and made her sit on the island. He slowly stripped her not trying to touch her vulnerable parts. He touched her panty and Diya glared at him.

" I won't do anything, Angel. I promise." He chuckled and Diya drew her hand back. He threw her underwear in the laundry bin and got a huge duvet. He walked her to the stairs and made her sit on the stairs just above the stairs it is on.

" What are you doing?" Diya asked softly. He sat on the next stair and covered them with the duvet. Diya's words halted in her mouth once the heat from the charcoal hit directly on her vagina.

" Careful, don't move," Karthik whispered and leaned forward. He placed a small gentle kiss on her temple and Diya closed her eyes. He gave her a gentle push and her head rested on his shoulder. The heat coming from it was so soothing that her muscles relaxed.

" Who told you this?" Diya asked locking her eyes with his.

" I... I just got to know." He shrugged and stroked his nose with hers.

Time went by and they stayed there where the smoke surrounded them and the cold surroundings put them at ease. There was laughter and small light-hearted talks, just away from reality, only in their fairy world.

Leap of 2 years.....

" Atharva....." Diya called and there was no sign of that little Devil. They searched the whole Palace and yet, there was no clue. Karthik restrained everyone from entering the East wing ever since the demise of Swadesh a year back.

" I've seen Prince Atharva go towards the Gardens King." Said a servant. Diya went there and they saw him trying to climb the pedestal of the gazebo.

" Atharva!" Diya called him and he turned back with a giggle. His grey eyes emit the positive energies of the whole universe.

 His grey eyes emit the positive energies of the whole universe