Chapter 4: The Meeting

The body forms scar tissues to close a wound. Eventually, scars fade. Who knows? With enough time, you might not even remember how you got them.

Angel Pov:

I just did something disgusting... No.... im disgusting

I can still taste the blood in my mouth, and my trousers are a bit wet 'But the walk and being on the run will dry them, what else am I going to do?'

But the hunger...it just hurts so much and I don't know what to do.

It's a long way to Playcare and I'm walking through the dark tunnels of the factory, I can really feel my feet hurting on the tracks so I'd rather walk on the left side of the track for now. So here the staff have travelled to Playcare by train... all together on the train.

It's dark... very dark and I'm not sure if I'm walking in the right direction, but in a couple of hours I should be at the Place 'I hope'.

The employees must not always have travelled so long here with this train thing.

I'm scared

"Life is so fleeting, so fragile. Every breath, I think is my last."

But...There is a light... *Yes* finally a Light its green atleast from what i can tell im going faster. No thats a lie I'm already running there and then I recognise a shape on the wall 'an arrow?' and it points to the right while all the time this tempting light is shining. 'But what if I go straight out?'

No... I think I have to go to the right... so I go right, unfortunately there are no signs here either. I have to make a sharp turn to the right, but as far as I can see 'Not really far' but its as far as i can see right now.

Hm?... The tracks are warm here at the front? Why? The train was missing but all the staff were nevertheless........

With every step I take, the tracks in front of me get warmer, I have the feeling I'm getting close. I almost slip because the tracks are so hot and they suddenly go down into the depths of the underground. That was close, 'I almost fell' why are the tracks falling like this? Is that supposed to drive the train into a wall or is there a reason?

I try not to lean too far forwards as I run down before I fall down here and then Roll down.

What is that?

Oh my goodness

It looks like the train rammed into the station here... There's fire everywhere, and on top of that, there's the excess parts of the coloured train, and the fences on the left and right are already melting because of the fire... But wait a minute, according to Miss Delight, fire only burns when it has air? I can hardly breathe down here all the time?

Did the crash here happen a few hours ago?

No... Impossible, 'I have to look around here' and a door with the red, glowing inscription "EXIT" jumps right into my eye and I instinctively run and stretch my arm out again and land right in front of the door.