Chapter 10: I Don't Want to Exist.

I like how I called this chapter, "I don't want to exist." as opposed to maybe "I want to die.". Y/N doesn't want to die, he just wishes he never existed in the first place and once that pain becomes too unbearable something in him snaps so that he quashes his own existence.

!𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀, 𝗬/𝗡 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲."!

-------------

Third Perspective:

And now he lies there, in the dark, desolate corridors of the school. Used and completely worn out.

But he gets up, but now without anything. No facial expression like before, out of fear. No trembling legs. He doesn't even have the feeling that his body is about to give up under the pain caused by Kickin's blows. His eyes no longer have any light, they are as dark as the misery waiting to eat Y/N down here.

He looks terrible. The hoodie is a little bloody from the blood still running down his neck. His face is pale and he still has the three huge scratches that run vertically across his face. His hair sweeps across his forehead, covering his lifeless eyes. He looks like a walking corpse.

He pulls the bag over his shoulder and starts walking. He has to go

Also the thing with DogDay, or in reality...CatNap. Only he doesn't know that yet

"I have to keep going"

----------------

"Wait a minute...are they really going to let him go back to Playcare yet?"

"Never mind, we have more important experiments. A little patched boy like that is worth nothing down here."

"But what about the other children. When they ask questions? Or the caretakers? Damn there's a little boy who looks like he's been stitched up!"

"From what I can tell, Y/N Is a deeply disturbed individual, he had mental problems even prior to us testing on him."

"What do you mean?"

"Experiment 2103, or as you know her better: Miss Delight. She said to me that he's an outsider. Do you understand? The other children stay away from him anyway and make fun of him. So who cares about this little kid."

--------------

Y/N is getting desperate. His life somehow feels so...useless. He can't even manage to heal himself because of the wounds Kickin has inflicted on him. The scratches on his face have started to burn again, as have his ribs. If he could, he would just collapse on the floor right now and cry. Although, he is already crying. His warm, translucent tears are streaming down his face and down his blood-smeared neck. He wants to cry himself to sleep and never wake up again.

But still he goes on.

Heavy footsteps, breathing and a loud pounding of the heart are the only sounds His body can make at the moment. The loud 'Bzz' of the lights is already faded out by Him. All sounds are blocked out by Him.

Even as a loud human figure walks past behind him

He takes a good look at everything. Back then, school was the place he hated the most. The colorful hallways, the pushy teachers and the fact that everything was so forced. He hardly knew the outside world as far back as he could remember. He thought that there wasn't anything in this world that was really worth living for. He wanted to survive for once in his life, and even found other people down here. But after the incident with Kickin, who left him in this situation he wasn't sure if he ever wanted to see the group again.