Chapter 9: Red Smoke

DIsclaimer: This 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 contains 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬...(𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭)

Y/N Pov:

The Floor is Cold...Too Cold. No matter how much I want to get up, I can hardly move. I can hardly see anything, my eyes are burning like crazy. Even breathing is very difficult, my lungs feel like they're going to collapse the next time I take a breath. Even when I try to breathe, the taste on my tongue and in my mouth is disgusting...not something I'm not used to. It tastes like dried blood and vomit. Moving my eyes slightly I see where the smell is coming from, 'I'm laying in my vomit'.

I feel my blood still gushing from the wounds Kickin inflicted on me, 'All the pain'. It's terrible.

I just want to die...

I hear a few small noises, insects or just very quiet footsteps. I can't really look because of my eyes. The footsteps come closer very slowly and I hope that someone will finally save me. But the footsteps stop abruptly and I don't know why. Is it one of the Other Experiments and I will now have to endure an agonizing death? Or-

"Can...you get up?" I don't recognize the voice, but somehow I'm not really afraid anymore. The voice has an underlying tone that gives me a sense of hope, even in my hopeless situation. I do my best to turn onto my back, I feel my body burning and I want to throw up again. I look into the darkness that surrounds me and see nothing but a small Lilian light. It reminds me of DogDay...Why did this have to happen?

"Hold on to me" I trust the voice, even though I can hardly see anything. I push my bleeding arm slightly forward, it burns horribly and I can literally feel the wounds opening up and more blood flowing. Just as I can barely feel my arm from the pain, it is held in the air by a paw that looks like DogDay. DogDay?

I put my other arm out to hold on to DogDay too, she pulls me up and I just start crying, out of pain and...-

This isn't DogDay, is it? I open my eyes, even though I can immediately feel the burning and want to close them again.

Lilian's fur and lilac eyes looking straight into mine no smile...CatNap? Somehow I don't feel well anymore and try to gather the strength to get up. In vain because I fall straight back onto the floor, 'She didn't hold me'. I somehow try to make my body a little smaller, then I don't feel the pain so much.

Suddenly I feel a soft rope against my ribs, 'It hurts'. But it presses down on my ribs and I feel it on my back, then it slowly pushes me up from the floor. I close my eyes. I prepare myself for the worst: A painful death by CatNap But after a few seconds, nothing happens...

I open my eyes very slowly...out of fear. But she doesn't do anything, she just looks at me while she holds me like a toddler with her purple tail in the air in front of her. I don't know why, but her purple eyes and that purple fur give me a funny feeling. I get kind of nervous when she looks at me like that...

She moves me very gently through the air and I feel how she lets me down against a wall. She places me gently against it and crouches down to me, she looks at me like that again, I can hear the beating of my heart in my ears. It is exactly the same look as when CatNap found his victims. I close my eyes again and just hope to be released from my suffering...it hurts so much. Every single part of my body, even inside. I just want to die.