Chapter 11: Idle Transfiguration

After the unbelievably bad things that have happened, there is now a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hoppy and Kickin have searched for you and found you. Why is clear, but is it true? 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

(At the same time, a little romance between you and DogDay)

It's time to prove your abilities, don't you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm B-B-B-B-Back (Stuttering like you, Y/N)

Yes, a new chapter... 𝘐𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴, 𝘄𝗼𝘄.

This chapter is written in the YOU-perspective like the last one of my newest story (Rat and Cat Show). As I said in a answer-comment I will adapt it. Depending on situations and events I will decide.

In this chapter there is also an explanation of your ability: Idle Transfiguration. It grants you the ability to reshape souls. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆... 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹, that means you can heal people, that you are the perfect person, in a team the Smilling Critters seem to have understood that too.

Have fun reading!

I will now also post my Ao3 notes here (+ summary)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?"

You can't get another word out. Not when your throat feels like you're going to puke at the next one, plus the constant taste of blood. However, your whole body feels like this, pain and more pain...but you're already used to it.

They stand in front of you, right next to each other, Kickinchicken and Hoppy Hopscotch. You're still bent against the wall, legs against your chest and about to fall asleep. The blood-smeared face that makes you look like a murderer, the hoodie that is literally soaked in blood at the same time, and your hair that finds a place in front of your eyes to cover the emptiness that fills you.

Do you want to get up? No, not a bit. No matter how you look at the situation, they don't deserve your trust. You freed them, gave them life, and even saved them from the Minicritters with your ability. But Kickin beat you up in front of everyone and nobody tried to help you.

But...DogDay wanted to help you. She didn't look at your stitches like the rest, but into your face, deep into your eyes as if she saw something other than scum.

"DogDay needs your help, she's gotten injured. Will you help us?"

What did the Smilling Critters do without you? Have they encountered any other experiments? How much do they know?

You take your arms off your knees and stand up, slowly and surely. Pain runs through your whole body, and for a moment you want to give up, just sit here until you rot miserably. But DogDay... She needs your help.. . She needs you. And you need her.

You stand , somehow. You would love to let yourself fall straight back down, back to the ground, alone and without any hope , as it has always been. But you manage to stay on your feet, in this dark room among the figures of the Smilling Critters. Hoppy and Kickin look at each other briefly and start whispering: