04: Whatever

I can never make everyone happy
Without making myself cry
I can never tell the truth baby
Without telling two lies
I can never make you feel better
If I'm not feeling fine
And I can't run to you ever
We'd have to say goodbye 
❞ — Ruby Haunt

▶• ılıılıılılııııılııılı. 0:27

𓆩𓆪

 On Ryujin's first day of school, she headed straight to the principal's office to take care of some school paperwork. One of the teachers handed her a map of the school and informed her about the class she would be attending.

"Damn, I'm in the class B..." Ryujin said to her two friends, Chaeryeong and Isa.

"It's the same as Jeongin and Beomgyu's, at least you know them..." Chaeryeong said, and Isa stared at her with a disapproving look as if means: Don't say that in front of her.

"Wow, it just made my day worse, how can I change this shit?"

"I highly doubt if any student could change that, but if you think about it, is not that bad. You still can see us at the break time, at the entrance, and..." Chaeryeong said with a proud smile while Ryujin just sighed.

"Big deal..." Ryujin replied. "And how am I going to do group projects? Is there anyone smart in that damn class?"

"Chill, you'll do well and if you get in on the soccer team, you'll have a little power in this school...

"Changing the topic, why hasn't Beomgyu come yet?" Chaeryeong asked looking around.

"I think he's already here, he probably came earlier...

"Since when has he been doing this?"

"Since today, I guess..."

"All this to avoid me? Wow, how pathetic." Ryujin grinned and rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Until now I still don't understand why you two never get along, and why after all these years you have this grudge against each other.

"Because he's such an asshole, childish and bitter..." Ryujin said, she just didn't know that Beomgyu was behind her, he heard everything. Chaeryeong even tried to warn her that he was there but was too late.

When Ryujin turned around, her eyes met Beomgyu's, he was looking at her with a blank face. Jeongin was next to him with a wide smile on his face, he also heard every word that Ryujin had uttered, that was like music to his ears and Jeongin loved chaos.

" Ryujin, how long has it been?" Jeongin said, raising one hand and waving. "Do you Remember me?"

Ryujin's facial expression changed, before they came she was bored, but smiled at Jeongin.

"No, I don't..." She faked and grin. "Where's my hug, dumbass?" She opened her arms and Jeongin hugged her. Jeongin looked at Beomgyu's face who was dumbfounded by the scene, and then stuck his tongue out at him.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and left that hallway.

Whatever...

𓆩𓆪

While washing his hands at the toilet, the scene of Ryujin embracing Jeongin came back to Beomgyu's mind, the interaction of those two was not on his bingo card. After all, why does everyone get along with her and he doesn't?

What's so special about her? For him, Ryujin was mean, really mean, she was like the devil, but the one who couldn't afford Prada. But seems like everyone adores her, he couldn't understand. He was in deep thought until he arrived at the classroom. Ryujin was there, sitting in the middle row against the wall, and calmly writing something on the paper.