19: Poser

❝Would you call me a poser?
Or would you call me a friend?
After all that I told you
Was this time well spent?
I don't know what this meant ❞ ― Grace VandeWaal

▶• ılıılıılılııııılııılı. 1:28

𓆩 ♡ 𓆪

As Jeongin and Chaeryeong stepped into Isa's house, her mother directed them to Isa's room. When they opened the door, they were surprised to find Isa gripping Beomgyu's shirt tightly.

"But don't tell Ryujin that I was your first kiss..." She whispers to him, but anyone who was there could clearly hear.

They met a solemn and tense atmosphere, all eyes were fixed on Isa, who was uttering her final words. The air was heavy with shock as her confession hung in the air, leaving everyone speechless.

Ryujin gazed at Beomgyu with a puzzled expression, seemingly disappointed, causing him to gulp nervously. Chaeryeong and Jeongin were taken aback by the sudden confession they had just heard, while Isa chuckled at her friend's reactions in the room."Oh, Chae and Jeongin, you came...can I share your secrets?"

"Shut it the fuck up!" Charyeong yelled.

"I know you used to have a crush on the chemistry teacher Chae, and you..." She points out at Jeongin. "why did you steal stuff from Chaeryeong's dad's convenience store?"

"You what?" Chaeryeong turned to Jeongin and lightly beat him on the arm.

"I was a kid... what the fuck is wrong with you, Isa?" Jeongin stared angrily at the girl laughing on the bed. All of them were mad, especially Beomgyu.

"Why are you laughing? Is that the effect of the amnesty? She looks high, what the fuck?" Chaeryeong asked, and Jeongin finally realized what was the reason.

"Godamn... No way..." Jeongin face-palm himself. He went to the empty bowl that was next to Isa's bed. He sniffed the leftovers, his actions made the group look disgusted by his behavior. "Holly shit, this the effect of the mushrooms? So each person reacts differently?"

Beomgyu went to Jeongin's side and grabbed his collar, "what the fuck did you do?"

"Hey, calm down, Beomgyu, we don't need more chaos," Chaeryeong said, attempting to pull Beomgyu away from Jeongin. Meanwhile, Ryujin spotted some pad cotton near Isa's bedside and tried to place it in Isa's mouth. However, Isa resisted by turning her face away and questioning, "What are you doing?" as Ryujin gestured for her to open her mouth.

That's how the chaos started; Beomgyu and Jeongin got into a heated argument, while Chaeryeong tried to intervene and stop the fight. Meanwhile, Ryujin attempted to calm Isa down while stuffing her mouth with pad cotton to keep her quiet.

The noise that came from upstairs made Isa's mother go to the scene of the chaos.

"What's going on?"Isa's mother walked into the room and quickly silenced the group. After Isa spat out cotton balls, her mother checked on her in bed. "Are you okay, sweetie?" She looked around at everyone and requested the group of friends to exit. "Isa needs to rest, and the noise might worsen her headache..."

𓆩 ♡ 𓆪

They exited Isa's room, their gazes met before returning to the heated argument that had paused only some minutes earlier. Jeongin was the first one to speak up and defend himself.