Heart

(the same day)

Ryujin's POV

i am not taking that excuse i dont think she even bathed...i had to play along or else i will get a long ass excuse paragraph...like one time i caught her for lying and i had to hear a 30 min long assay trying to understand what she is even explaining... anyways today is pool day! and luckily lia unnie did not book the public pool thank god....

----

later i got out of the washroom in a swim suit

ryujin's swimsuit:

Y/n's POV

i did not really wanna wear any revealing swimsuit because i really did not wanna show my scared skin....i decided to at least show my legs since i was so confident my legs were ok yay! i covered my hands and my whole body...i love my swim wear!

i love my swim wear!

-----

i was complimenting everyone's outfit....then ryujin walked in...HELP SHE LOOKS SO GOOD OMG SOMEONE HELP ME PLSSS......i had to get in the pool tho i did not want her to see me and then yuna started splashing me with water so as the rest of them and all of us got into a splash fight....

Changbin's POV

i was looking over to some of them who were playing in the water when i turned to see ryujin staring at someone "are you staring at y/n??" i grinned and nudged her on the arm..."WHAT NO why??!!" she replied "YAHH just say the truth.." i asked her back she just hit me so hard...it actually hurts so much...LIKE LITERALLY.....and she just rolled her eyes like girl is really weird...

Ryujin's POV

he can be really weird sometime like wdym? i was staring at y/n??....no really i was actually....but i noticed some scars on her legs...i dont think they are from hurting herself on accident...it just does not...feel right is she okay??....i did not realize i was zoned out untill ningning snapped her hand infront of my face "what are you doing staring at y/n?" lord this is the 2nd time this day i have been hearing this question and then giselle came out of nowhere and asked the same question....great 3rd time i just ignored them...and left to get into the pool they still kept on asking so i just told them i was not looking at her and that i was looking at everyone playing...