Y/n's Jeju experience

(Dinner over but y/n skipped dinner..)
Y/n's POV

We got in and took a look at the room and disgusted when we made eye contact "ugh i cant believe i am stuck with YOU" she said rolling her eyes....uhh so much attitude "well at least i am the one sleeping on the bed and thankfully not with you" i boldly replied back "who the fuck do you think you are miss?? i am not sleeping on the couch you are!" i liked the way she said that but i cant waste my time giggling to her reply "oh yes  you are the bed is mine i called dibs!" i said grabbing a pillow from the bed and hitting her with it...she took a pillow and defended herself with it and the next thing i know is we were pillow fighting and landed on top of each other...we did not think of it because we were arguing while hitting each other with the pillows

Han's POV

well i was about to ask y/n were she put my tooth brush because she packed it (meaning i am too lazy) but i walked into a weird..ummm well "am i interrupting anything?" i asked them..."what?" both of them replied at the same time...before they could speak leeknow hyung and karina waked in...well hyung was just shocked....he took out his phone and numbly click to take photos and karina  just squealed help the way we all did not utter a word and just took photos....

Ryujin's POV

well this is not good they got photos of us already??!! lia is going to go crazy over this....y/n and i quickly realized and go of each other "i am going to the bathroom" she excused herself..shit i have too what should i say?? i was panicking before 2 words slipped out from my mouth "me too" i did not realize what i said until Karina replied "what do you mean ryu you will go in with y/n to the washroom? there is only one in your room girl..." "i-i uhh i ment the other washroom" i laughed nervously..."girl you have to enter someone else's room to go to their washroom" unnie explained with her right eyebrow rising up..."then i will go to LIA " i ran as fast as i can out of the room to lia's and rang the door bell a little too much and when she finally opened i showed her a concern face to let her know that i am in a hurry

Lia's POV

"eh i think you should wear this one" i was telling Yuna cuz we will go swimming the next day but then i heard the door bell ring aggressively who the hell??.... opened the door to a concerned looking ryujin..."come in what happened?" i asked her "wellmeandy/nwerearguingonwhoisgoingtosleeponthecouchandwhoisgoingtosleponthebedbutthenwefoughtwithapillowandthenwelandedontopofeachotherandthenleeknowoppaandkarinaunnieandhanoppacameinandtheny/nandirealizedbuttheyalreadytookphotosand-" her explaining got cut of by me "girl are you even speaking english?? explain properly!" "sorry i will" then she went on the explain a lot it was too much to even process girl?!!..and i know ryujin and i got what she means i mean the pic already is in the group rn and twice unnies have already seen it and started squealing through the chats i cant they are really weird people they act like they never even experienced love before...."ryujin-ahh dont think too much and go to sleep now okay?." and with that she said ok and left

                                                       *

ok so i heard a big scream (stop being dirty minded i am not talking about the other scream) coming from y/n's and ryujin's room and felix screamed "THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAIN" "what NOO i will deal with this" i told felix i went inside the room since it was already opened and i told "you you guys are fighting over who is sleeping on the bed and couch let me settle this..." i said they immediately had a concern in their faces...ugh they dont trust me? well fine i will show them "since you guys HATE each other that much well just take some pillows and make a divider in-between the both of you!" i told them and their faces immediately lit up "OMG unnie thankyou its a great idea!" y/n said "i am not sure" ryujin replied "well its ok as long as i am not close to her" ryujin then went on to explain.."mhmm" i gave ryujin an unsure look i have an idea already.....

Y/n's POV

well settled it and went to sleep with both of us facing the opposite of each other on the bed but i was not able to sleep i kept on thinking of the little cute and romantic moments me and ryujin had..what am i even thinking of i should go to sleep she must have already slept by now....what am i? her girlfriend...if only i wish WHAT NO FOR GOD SAKE I NEED TO STOP....

Lia's POV

i woke up to my alarm and it said 4AM great now is the time i even told yuna about this and she agreed so i tried waking her up but her lazy ass wont wake up stupid....i went to ryujin's and y/n's room since i had the keys to everyone's room obviously i booked the stay.....i got in and carefully took out the pillows that was making a partition against them....and quietly left i went back to my room to see yuna awake? "girl what are you doing awake?" "unnie sorry i did not wake up but did you do it??" she replied "yess!!!" i told her she let out a huge ass scream "OMG MY SHIP WILL BE SAILED IN NO TIME!!" ''YUNA shhush you will wake the others up"  "sorry"

                                                                                      *

it is 7AM now and i woke up to check on ryujin and y/n but i was surprised to seen han, jeongin, hyunjin, karina, winter, ningning, giselle and chaeryeong standing right infront of y/n and ryujin's room just for me too let them in so they can take pictures.....i dont remember telling them the plan what??.."oh thank god your here we have been waiting for you yuna told about your plan" chaeryeong told....oh so this explains yuna told them this girl.....after i opened the door to see both y/n and ryujin hugging facing each other what kdrama is this?? i love this! everyone immediately started taking photos....untill ryujin kinda woke up.....its over i have to run...."EVERYONE RUN!" i said and immediately ran away...atleast we got the picture while it lasted and posted it in the group yay!....

Ryujin's POV

i opend my eyes to see a slim figure hugging me and her face buried on my chest....what ITS Y/N i could not move because she was hugging me tightly and as i was going to move away she tightened the grip and muttered something "i dont want anyone else gone from me" she sounded scared...so i hugged her back...she felt so small is she okay??...

                                                                  *

i think after an hour i woke up y/n was already in the washroom after a few she came out her face was all red??...

Y/n's POV

nope nope nope i dont like this i have a tiny crush on her and now she hit me with this help  need to go to the washroom....i looked into the mirror to see i was all red and touched my face to only feel like a water heater....immediately splashed myself with cold water...at least that will make up for it i got out to only find ryujin awake and she looked so good her HAIR!! AHHH HELP she looked at me for a minute and said "y/n why are you red??" "ahaha funny thing i uhh--umm took a bath with boiling water thats way" what kind of lie was that y/n?? omg i am so dump..."oh okay" she replied...thank god...