Moving??

(4 days later)
Y/n's POV

"what you think i am cute??" this kept on playing like a voice message in my head....ryujin why are in my head?! just then Han called me "yen i need you and yuna to come to our small area.." he said "yep we will be right there quokka" i replied back "i told you not to call me that" "its ok i know you love us calling that" i said and he just hung up on me.....i then got out of bed and called yuna....

we got into the car "why did he call?" she asked "maybe to dicuss the moving thing" i replied to her and we were not 100% sure if we will move i mean its not even been 1 year since i came here after a long time..."ohh ok so maybe to decide if its comfirmed" she explained "yep maybe"

"yen do you really have feeling for her?"
"who? ryujin?"
"yen i did not ask who" she giggled
"ahh sorry"
"so you might really like her yen i think you should tell her"
"NO yuna you know she hates me"
"then why did i see you both going out with at 1AM?"
"EH WHAT WHEN DID YOU?!"
"I was awake yen"

well that was not expected what should i say?? "i mean she came along with me to the store cuz i wanted to get a snack" i said i mean its partly the truth "why?" she asked me "late night craving?" i said "now let me drive yuna" i told her

-----

we got to the place were han and winter were sitting "is it about moving?" yuna directly asked them "yes about that are you guys really ready to move together?" han asked all of us "yes han our future career is only capable of reaching its highs there" winter said and both me and yuna agreed "then of to Paris it is right?" i asked with a sad face since i would miss every one and most of all ryujin...."i will miss them" yuna said with a sigh...

Lia's POV

i almost fainted this is a dream right?! i followed yuna and y/n to hear them leaving to Paris? i quickly drow of to the house but did not tell anyone since they will be devestated....why am i so unlucky with love? yuna is leaving...why me?

Han's POV

i felt like someone was watching but i did not mind it...."GAYS i have something to SAY SO 4 days ago i saw yen and ryujin going out at 1AM like...i was so shocked to see this.." yuna explained "WHAT YEN WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US?!" me and winter asked....y/n then went on to say what happened the whole night "AHHHH WHAT?! THIS IS I K DRAMA" winter and yuna screamed and i chuckled

----

(later that night)
Ryujin's POV

I was watching 'Twinklng Watermelon' with y/n we were so amazed by how they act in it its so good..."do you want some chocolate ryu?" she asked me "sure!"

----

its already 12AM and both me and y/n was not asleep yet "its 12 yen we should go to sleep" i told her "yes i was waiting for you to tell that" she replied to me "oh ok you could have slept you know? why did you wait for me?" i asked her "no its ok i wanted to wait nevermind" she said "oh ok" but i was so curious of what should to say..."ryu....who is that person you like? you even called out her first name" "ohh Moon? i just made that up i dont...why are you asking this?" i asked her "nothing-nothing its nothing goodnight ryu" she said well that was random tho..

Y/n's POV

i dont want to leave her...but she likes someone else....i might move one when i go to Paris i guess...

-----------------------------------

hii a/n here sorry for the short chapter i have school and i have a lot of homework to do but thank you for almost 200 readers!!! hope everyone is doing good next chapter will come shortly or maybe even today or tomorrow!...take care!