Ryujin's POV

(2 days later)
Ryujin's POV

YEN!!

YEN!!: heyyy ryu how r u?? how is everything there??

YOU: AHH HII YEN EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD!!! I am doing well too!!
YEN!!: have you eaten???
                                                                              YOU: nope but I am gonna I will text later?
YEN!!: bye then talk to you later!!!
———
I did not feel like eating today....I hope y/n is doing good and the others as well but I don't know I wanna hug her.....
———
I got a text from y/n saying she would be coming over to Seoul for Christmas!!! I was was excited and I did not notice I was smiling a little too much...."what are you smiling about hmm?!?" Chae asked me giggling...."huh!!? Ohh nooo nothing just.....Karina send me something...." I excused "Hmmm let me SEE!!!" Yeji quickly grabbed my phone making me panic......the Lia grabbed it from yeji's hands and started reading all the recent text with me and Y/N......this was the end of me.......
____
There was silence for a whole 5mins and then "I AM SENDING THESE TO THE GROUP!!!!" Lia tried to tease me...."NONONONO" I was scared for my life...."she is the girl you hate or HATED!.!?!? " I was silent for a while...."uhhh RYU ANSWER ME!!" Chae said....."hated......" I looked down and sighed "it's ok u could have told us...." Yeji replies "yep MY SHIP IS SAILING!!"......Lia exclaimed "what No no we are just friends don't worry" I said partly the truth right? They will figure out later.....right? I need to go die.......in a hole....buried alive.....
———
It's only November I want it to be Christmas already!!! I went to my room and thought about the kiss we had.....I jumped out of my bed like some electrical cored had hit me...and I started jumping up and down WTF?! What is this? It's weird I really do have feeling for her.....AND SHE FEELS THE SAMEEE!!! I want to be y/n's girlfriend......OH GOD PLS LET ME BE!!!
———
I was watching tv but terror had to come to me "so ryu....I know you will freak out but! I saw you and y/n kissing that night" Lia came with A FREAKISH NEWS "WHAT?!?" I let out a huge scream I was so shocked......Lia immediately covered my mouth "shush or the girls can hear you..." she explained "how did you?" I asked her..."but like I was going to tell that we were going to the roof top but I saw you guys were having a good time..." she said "well you should have walked out!" I said "no I can't my ship was sailing how could you expect me to not look at that masterpiece! Ahh my heart melted!" She said like a pound Facebook mom "hey! Stop budding into my business!" I told her "but what if it was not your business what if it was y/n's?" She replied to me "well both of our businesses STOP!" I replied back to her "I mean a 10 seconds long kiss its pretty good you know?" She said teasing me "oh pls Lia....your not in Gilmore girls!" I said nudging her elbow "and your not either!"
"What?!" I replied to her
"Your not because you got a 10seconds long kiss and while your body was all warm and it was the perfect timing and also I wish I had that moment..." she said...
"Stop it your being delusional"
"No ryu, I saw it with my naked eyes..." she said giving me to motherly nod on her head
"Are you guys in a relationship now?" She asked me "I don't know..." I said looking down..."you should ask her to be your girlfriend on Christmas!" She suggested something "ummm....let me think about it..." I replied to her...."WAIT YOU COUNTED THE AMOUNT OF SECONDS WE KISSED?!?" I asked her screaming it just hit me she was counting!? "I do what I do ryu" she said what with a proud face oh God....."very funny..." I said "I can't wait to talk about it when the rest of them gets to know..." she said "ya ya....we'll see...."