"Sorry ryu"

(3 months later)
Ryujin's POV

y/n, yuna, han and winter has been taking us everywere they took us to the mall to shop how much ever we want which i loved and they took us for ice cream, to an amusment park and more places but why??...its like they are going to die soon "y/n why are you guys treating us like this?" i asked her "i dont wanna live with out you ryu" she said which made me even confused but i was gonna confess to her today! i am so happy nothing could go wrong to day! today we are all going to the han river and then we will be celebrating something at our house with aespa, skz and twice..thats what yuna and y/n said to us...

---

we were all got into the car, yeji was driving, lia was so sad so as y/n and yuna, chae was so excited to go and then me....i was confused "i dont wanna live with out you ryu" this was in my mind what did she mean??

-----

we got to the river and took photos for our insta..."ryu let me take the pics!" y/n asked me "sure yen" i gladly told her ok....

we ate ice cream later yuna and y/n payed for it this has been going on for 3 whole months do thay have something to tell us??? i mean the last news we got was yuna and lia are official now what?? maybe something good..

-----

( few hours later )
we were watching TV waiting for skz and aespa to come unfotunatly Twice cant make it a few minutes later we heared the door bell ring...."HEYYY GUYS!" felix screamed out "heyyyy" all of us replied "what are we celebrating?" hyujin asked "umm...uhh its a surprise" y/n, winter, han and yuna replied "eh ok!" the rest of us replied..

-----

"guys lets play a game of never have i ever" Seungmin and Jeongin asked us we all agreed to it.."ok i will start" Chae said "never have i ever had my first kiss" she asked and everyone except me and y/n raised their hands...."what? y/n but didnt you tell you had a boyfirend?" yuna asked "ya but we never kissed" y/n replied "too bad" i replied "what about you ryujin?" y/n asked "nope i never had one" every one was surprised...eh I did not mind...."never have I ever indirectly confessed to someone" y/n asked I raised my hand along with some others...I was surprised to see y/n's hands raised to..."Y/N. WHAT?!? YAHH?!?" Yuna asked y/n.....I think yuna knows something....
——

(1 hour later)
I was so excited and nervous to tell my feelings to y/n hopefully she feels the same way after a few minutes I finally got my chance to...she was going to our room to pick something's and I did not go to the room today at all after we got back from the river....I went inside to see y/n packing? Why is she packing?!? "Y/n Hii I need to talk to you" I asked her and she got so scared she tried hiding the suit case....and i pretend nothing was happening...."hi- hey Ryujin why do you wanna talk?!?" She asked me "ummm..i uhh I know we h-have I mean it's not been long since we became friends right?" I asked her "Yaa?" She replied to me so confused...."umm m so I umm have a confession.....y/n i............I have liked you ... like I have literal feelings for you..."

Y/n's POV
"umm m so I umm have a confession.....y/n i............I have liked you ... like I have literal feelings for you..." I got so scared and worried if I might hurt her I do have feelings for her LIKE ACTUAL FEELINGS AND I DID NOT EXPECT HER TO FEEL THE SAME..I can't do anything now....."i....umm need to use the bathroom sorry" why would I do that that was so bad....please Ryujin wait for me till I come back....I went to the washroom and looked into the mirror what should I do?.....a few minutes later I came out to see Ryujin sleeping on the bed I looked at her face all teary....I am sorry Ryujin....
——-

It was finally the time to reveal our secret about going to Paris...Ryujin had woken up and I was happy to see her ok but I was so worried that I might break this bound between us....."so about the surprise everyone..." Han I and Winter called out we 4 of us held each other's hands took a deep breath and exhaled "we have something to tell you all" yuna explains "we are moving to Paris dayafter tomorrow to work on our careers we are very sorry we hid it from you all" i said while my eyes were glued shut just hoping they won't pounce on us....but instead they supported our decision me and Ryujin did not speak she only kept on looking at me with pity eyes....at this point yuna already knows....