TRUTH OR DARE?

few months later...

Ryujin's POV

after eating dinner.. i was peacefully lying on bed thinking about why my and y/n always fight so much....i cant help but think she is so annoying and so stupid and so cute- WHAT NO! eww hell no...anyways back to whatever i was saying and act like that cute part was not there......i looked at my side and saw yuna right next to me "YUNA DONT DO THAT YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!" "whatever anyways i just came to talk to you" "mhm of what??" i asked..."heyyy!!" another voice said before yuna could speak..it was lia and the others....ugh she was there...y/n....

*

Lia's POV

i was so tired of these to so i thought to do a 'truth or dare' game......its not harmful right? i walked up to see yuna in ryujin's room i guess yuna wanted to talk to her but i did not care i cut yuna of by saying "heyyy!!" the rest of the girls where with me too and i suggested "lets play true or dare!!" "isn't that for kids?" ryujin replied in a cold tone..."no come on it will be fun" i said....oh its gonna be fun i smirked thing of all the possible questions....i always shipped ryujin and y/n but they hate eachother that the problem..."who is first??" chaeryeong asked...i spinned the bottle and it landed on yeji...."truth or dare" i asked "truth" yeji replied aww i wanted dare anyways its ok "is it true that you like chaeryeong??" i asked....obv chae liked yeji so she lowered her head...

Yeji's POV

"is it true you like chaeryeong??" chaeryeong lowered her head and i could here 'Oooooo's' from the rest of them i was scared to admit the answer cuz i though she dos not like me back but i said "yes!" "OMG MY SHIP HAS SAILD" lia said excited..."what do you mean?" i asked her....yuna and y/n looked at chae and she said she liked me back to!!..."FINALLY" y/n yelled in excitement and Ryujin chuckled a bit..now it was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on y/n..."y/n truth or dare??" i said smirking..."dare" she said with a cold voice..."i dare you to sit on ryujin's lap for the rest of the game" y/n death glared me and said "fine" with a 'i hate this girl' face but i did not care...

Ryujin's POV

i swear i will kill her fr like she knows i hate her..whatever...y/n came and sat on my lap..she is so light...i thought she would be a little more chubbier honestly..."hey! you are blocking my view stupid y/n.....yeji! i hate this give her another dare" i said.."nope i cant do that" yeji said "hello?? its not my fault that your not letting me sit on your lap properly ugh!" y/n yelled..."whatever i will adjust." i told...."omg omg will my ship sail!?" all of them yelled except y/n...."hell no we hate eachother!" both me and y/n yelled..."aww fine"

*

it was getting late after playing for a long time and i am really tired of this trash sitting on my lap ugh..."lets end the game i am tired pls" i asked "ok everyone goodnight then" everyone bid each other a goodnight except me and y/n...

*

i went to bed but i cant stop thinking about y/n sitting on my lap...she was so cute- WAIT I SHOULD STOP SHIN FUVKING RYUJIN YOU HAVE TO KEEP A HOLD OF THIS ....i calmed myself down but still all i can think of was y/n....

Y/n's POV

i wanted to sleep but i cant somehow so i just put on my headset and listened to 'Glue song' by BEABADOOBEE!!....but i can still only think about ryujin....the lyrics "i guess i'm stuck by the glue on to you" and i kept on thinking of her...eventually i drifted of to a deep sleep.....