JEJU!!!!

(A week later)

Y/n's POV

i woke up hearing noises from the living room...i was about to head to the bathroom when i heard han scream "WE ARE GOING TO JEJU!!" SHIT i thought to myself i forgot to pack...i quickly went to the bathroom and changed and took out my pretty suitcase and started packing like crazy...and then i heard a nock on the door...it was Lia "did you finish packing??" she asked..."COUGH.....COUGH...uhhh i forgot??" i told her...."WIAT WHAT!!??" "ahahaha i finished?" i replied back....she left the room without saying anything she just shrugged her shoulders and just walked of having a smirk on her face...what was that about??....

Lia's POV

since she is not done packing i thought i will just give her company....what? dont think its me i dont wanna help....i have the perfect person....Shin Ryujin....yassss....i went inside ryujin's room and she was sitting on the bed looking at her phone "can you go help y/n?" i asked "why would i wanna help her?? hell no" she replied..."hey, help her please she forgot about the trip and did not pack her suit case!" i asked..."well that is not my problem you go help if you want ugh" she answered back.."you know me i dont like helping plssss do it for me ryujin listen to me i am older!" i blackmailed her..."fine! but if i was older i would have made you do everything!" she replied back...ugh this girl....

Y/n's POV

i heard a nock on the door so i told whoever it was to come in "heyy" ohh it's that shin girl ugh.."what do you need??" i asked her.."umm lia told me to come and help you.." "its always lia huh?" i said in a funny tone that made ryujin chuckle a bit....i wonder what she is thinking right now??...

Ryujin's POV

she is so funny and cute AHAHHA WTF?!? RYUJI- nahhh no never....

*

Yeji's POV

i wonder what is taking ryujin and y/n so long i guess we will wait for them for a little more time...."COME ON WHERE ARE THESE TWO LOVE BIRDS!" Ningning screamed "YAHHH LOVE BIRDS?" ryujin and y/n came downstairs to hear this shit with their faces in shock...."we are no love birds and lia just asked e to help y/n ugh" ryujin explained....oh well i wish my ship would have sailed i mean maybe one day right??...

Lia's POV

i was so excited that i was in booking duty i get to choose who is roommates in the hotel i just told everyone that its random booking lol....so the room arrangements will be:

Ryujin and Y/n (OFC MY SHIP)
Leeknow and Han (already a cute couple)
Seungmin and Jeongin (CUTE MAKNES)
Lia and Yuna (because i have a crush on yuna hehe)
Yeji and Chaeryeong (the couple ofc)
Chan and Changbin (the besties)
Felix and Hyunjin (ofc the cute adorable bestiess)
Winter and Karina (SHIP)
Ningning and Giselle (cutiess)

"OK DONE" i thought to myself yayyy i finished it not all i have to do is click that button...its so hard what if they find out it is not random and its me who arranged????!! nahh i will just click the button........i finally clicked it after 5 mins "phew" i said "what phew?" ryujin entered and asked "nothing ryu just my applications" "oh ok" she replied back....thank god i was about to get caught there......

3 Hours later

Y/n's POV

i was getting on to the bus...well i was the last one like always....anyways i wanted to sit with Yuna or Winter but faith has it you cant sit will them...but with your enemy...you know i was just walking but apparently LIA got out of her seat and pushed me to ryujin who was sitting alone....great.....

Ryujin's POV

well now i am stuck with her i guess "well look who is sitting with me? i thought you hate me?" i told her "ugh dont think i came here Lia over there pushed me and plus i dont have anywhere to change seats now!" she said pointing to Lia...."i would sit with the bus driver other than you" i told her "in that case me too bitch" she replied back but i just turned to the window and chuckled...

*

2 hours past by i felt a head one my shoulder and i just opened my eyes to check who it was.....its was y/n.....wait why dont i care?? but she is so pretty when she sleeps also aww....uhhh i think there is something wrong with me....ugh..WHATT-- nvm i will just sleep too i guess...

Winter's POV

i woke up to see OMG Y/N IS SLEEPING ON RYUJIN'S SHOULDER!! HELP I NEED TO BREATH IN....THEN TAKE A LOT OF PHOTOS AND WAKE UP KARINA UNNIE AND YUNA!! i started taking pic and later i called karina and yuna "guys wake up" i was shaking them so much and whispered....they finally woke up...AND THEY SCREAMED like girly why i dont wanna spoil the moment...thankfully noone woke up except....you guessed it LIA..."i am taking pic!!" she said and started fangirling...this is why Lia is stupid

3 more hours later:

Well we all reached to the hotel and we all checked....great....i am will karina...my crush?? what a coincidence right? or i thought....Ryujin and y/n were in one room OMGGGGG....and leeknow and han also roommates...lia and yuna is roommates..so as ningning and giselle and the others SO this is LIA thing ik she did it i just know it!

Y/n's POV

well i just realized THE SHIN GIRL IS MY ROOMMATE this has Lia all over it like even the others...well i dont think i mind much WAIT- NO I DONT LIKE HER....NO WAY I CAN LIKE RYUJIN..."why am i with you ugh" i told her "well i dont know lia is written all over this" she replied back "well i guess so she will never let us change so might as well go inside" i said....wait wont we just fight over this how are we both taking it lightly??.....