Korea!!

Y/n POV

i was woken up by my alarm...i rubbed my eyes and went inside the bathroom but...wait what was i supposed to do today??....OH NO I HAVE TO GO TO KOREA WHAT AM I THINKING ITS NOT A NORMAL DAY!!.......i looked at the suit cases that i somehow though it never existed when i work up....

*

i made sure i had everything before i got out cuz i am a idiotic bitch that forgets most of my belongings....i got a taxi to drive me to the airport and i felt so happy i might melt the only reason i am going to my home town is because of my bestiee Yuna..she and i face time everyday..we actually thinking about it this bitch did not call me today..why?? "ring ring" i heard my phone buzz..it was "YUNA!!!" i said "OMG I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO MEET THE GIRLS!!" she said so excited she might even explode!....."me too babe but i have to enter the flight now!" "ok! i wish i called you earlier" said yuna with a sad face..."be too but i will kick you when i come there!!" "NOoOoOO" with that the call was ended..

*

"here we go i am going to korea" i thought to myself....omg i am going to KOREA it has been so long..i got on to the seat and put on my headset and started listening to 'Art deco' by Lana del rey......

*

a lot of time pasted by (9 hours) and i finally arrived!....i cant wait to meet that trash i love so much!! i walked out to see the one and only Yuna! and the girls!....i was so excited!! i ran up to her and hugged her i can see that one of the girls had a disgusted face on her...a girl with kinda short hair...but i did not mind..."yuna you could have told me you would come!?" i said "no its ok i wanted it to be a surprise!!" she told me...the girls came running up to me and complimenting me and introducing themselves to me "Hi!! i am Chaeryeong" one girl said "Heyy i am Yeji! nice to meet you!!" the other said...."HELLO!! I AM LIA YOUR SO PRETTY I HOPE WE BECOME BESTIESS!!" this girl lia said...i was confused on why the short haired girl did not approach me?..."RYUJIN? INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!?!" yuna yelled at her..and i chuckled a bit...she came to me with a 'i dont like you' face..."so? your Ryujin huh" i said trying too manipulate her..."yes and your y/n?" she replied back with a strange face..."yes i am" i hate this girl already...

*

yuna suggested we should get lunch together and we were all excited!...i was so hungry the flight food was so bad eww....while we were walking i could see that ryujin girl whispering into yuna's ears but i am not quite sure what she said tho...

Ryujin POV

well i hate this girl for some reason...she is so annoying i dont know why yuna is friends with her.....i just wanted to tell yuna that "yuna dont you think your friend is a little annoying? i hate her so much"...i said "what!! no she is my bestie and everyone loves her how come you dont? like she just came give her time you guys will be friends in no time!" she relplied "ugh fine" i said...well now i have to deal with this for a good amount of time

*

we ate lunch and showed y/n to her room....she threw herself on to the bed and i found myself chuckling but no one noticed.....thank god...well finally she taking rest but then disaster struck lia told me to go talk to y/n since i did not pretty much talk to her the whole day...i groaned and went upstairs i opened to door to her laying down on her bed listening to music i noticed her wallpaper it was a bisexual flag...i guess she is bi well i cant complain me too...."why are you here?" she asked me with a 'ugh its you' face...."lia told me and as if i came by myself your so annoying ugh" "well i dont like you either" she replied..."whatever wait your bi?" i changed topic..."ya..." she said i really did not wanna talk to her so i just left after a few minutes...i guess we had a lot in common...........

Y/n POV

well that was weird the girl just walked in well found out we both had so much in common but i found myself to hate her i guess i just dont like her....hmm i dont know whatever....

*

(the next day)

i walked downstairs and to find ryujin girl sitting on the counter the rest of them were asleep "great" i said "oh its you"...."did you make breakfast??" I asked her...."umm no why?" "i mean you woke up first you could have made food you know??" "nahh i will just let Lia do it".....we broke into a dumb fight about who should make the food.....the rest of the girls woke up because of a loud voice of Ryujin "YAHHHHHH" yeji yelled at ryujin....ryujin and i did not notice the girls untill unnie yelled....we both turned and quickly became silent..

*

this fights continued for a long time and lia had enough she put us together for many activities and fun things but we both just kept on fighting for simple things.....