Truth or Dare...(2)

(same day) (3 hours later)

Ryujin's POV

after packing me and y/n were watching tv when chan texted me to come with our stuff and it is time for us to checkout i texted him an ok and gathered the things as y/n was still watching...later me and y/n came down to the reception..."at this point you both should be dating cuz look at your cloths you both look like a couple.." lia blurted out "lia dont make up shit now not the time" y/n told her..seungmin sighed "can you guys pls not talk about this rn they both clearly hate eachother" me and y/n looked at eachother and giggled..."what is this all about?? are you guys dating??!! dont give me a heart attack now i already had one of yuna confessing a few hours ago" lia explained.....everyone turned to yuna "why did you not tell me?!? WAIT are you guys offical now??" y/n asked "sorry y/n but also we are thinking of taking things slow by starting of by dating then thinking of being official sorry to keep your hopes high" yuna explained "its ok yuna we understand you dont worry" i told her

----

( in Seoul )

we went to our rooms and i was a bit sad that y/n is not my roomate infact we have or own rooms...just as i was thinking how i can make y/n my roomate yuna told everyone to come downstairs for a discussion we all agreed and came down...she explained how she wanted to divide all of us in a room and then she went on telling she wanted to be roomates with lia and how chae and yeji can be roomates and then me and y/n...."hell no i am not being her roomate" y/n tried to play it of by faking the whole hating thing..."there is no excuse you are ryujin's roomate!" lia and yeji shouted i could see this is yuna's doing she has something that we all dont know and the fact that karina mentioned herself, han, winter and giselle...it looks like they are up to something...

----

Yuna's POV

me, karina, han, giselle and winter are on a plan to make ryujin and y/n get together both have feelingd for eachother atleast developing...i know this will work out and this is also an excuse for lia to be my roomate also so this works 50 50!

----

i was so bored to the point that i would even throw my phone away of how boring it was there was nothing to watch at all..i went to the girls and asked them if we could play a small game of truth or dare...all of them agreed so i was so happy that i wont be so bored...

----

its been so boring we have been giving eachother stupid quetions "y/n you go who do you wanna ask?" chae asked her "sure what about yuna! truth or dare?" she asked me...i did not realize one word coming out of my mouth "dare.." ohhh my pls i cant...why did i do that "i dare you to have your first kiss with lia but on the cheek" she sdared me "ohh well i mean its not thaat bad right?..." I was so nervouse but i built up the courage to kiss lia and actually it was ok but then i suddenly remembered the dare i wanna give..."Ryujin truth or dare" i asked her "dare?" ryujin replied "say i love you and mention your crush's first name" she glare at me and said " i love you Moon" she said with a smile on her face and i only know one Moon her Moon y/n...."YAASSSS" i screamed....

Y/n's POV

well that Moon is lucky...it is probably not me...i asked if i can go to my room well...our room....i excused myself and then went to the bedroom just to cry...why? i took my phone to listen to songs i put the head set on and sat on the bed crying in the dark thinking if ryujin even likes me...why do i care??

----

i got out of bed to take the scissors when ryujin walked in..great..."y/n what do you think your doing?" she asked me..."i was just trying to cut the thread of my dress" i explained with a puffy face "oh thankgod.." she replied and i just ignored and left to the washroom....i looked at myself in the mirror why do i have feelings for her? i thought to myself...this is so wrong but also not WHAT?!

Ryujin's POV

i was so worried for her she looks so miserable sometimes.....

-----

i was so embarrassed on the fact that I did that dare so I ignored her.....Ik it's not the best thing to do tho but I just wanna stop embarrassing myself every time i am with her I guess.....
(A few hours later)
I was going to sit on the couch but then y/n asked me something that made me so disappointed in myself "Ryujin why are you avoiding me? Are you mad at me" she asked me i had to make up and excuse "umm i was not i was just too tired dw i was not mad at you" THAT WAS A STUPID LIE..atleast y/n was ok and believed it..after a while i went to sleep
( 1:30 AM )
i woke up to what sounds like a boot that fell i woke up and nearly screamed to see a figure but then it was y/n so i was relieved "what are you doing awake yen?" i asked her "i was craving some food so i am going to the store dw" she replied "there is food in the kitchen why the store?" "dont want food from the kitchen so i will go to the store ryu why do you care?" she replied "fine...i will come because i want someting tooooo plsss" i begged..."who told you not to" she asked me.....

"ryu! what is your type?" she asked me while walking "hmm..someone who is kind, someone cute and pretty, they should be a cat person, someone around my age and lastly someone like you.." i said counting with my fingers while waking trying to give hints that it's her....

Y/n's POV
"hmm..someone who is kind, someone cute and pretty, they should be a cat person, someone around my age and lastly someone like you.." got chills i was so shocked by the last statement "SHIN RYUJIN YOUR SUCH A...." i said but i stoped "such a what?" she asked....your such a...person i fell in love with...."nothing" i replied "ok? then what is your type??" i dodge that question "FIRST TO GET TO THE STORE DOESNT NEED TO PAY" I screamed "YAHH Y/N ANSWER MY QUESTION" she said while chasing me....she was behind me but then she spead up so fast...i guess she really want free food..."yay you have to pay for it now yen" she teased me "yes yes i will"......i was just trying to grab some ramen i then realized she was already sitting on the table eating ahhh she is so cutee i thought "what you think i am cute??" ryujin asked me its like she read my mind "no WHAT!? HOW did you??" i asked her "you said it out loud yen" she said with her one eyebrow raising upwards..."ahh forget about that"...."tell meeee why am i pretty to youuu" she asked still not leaving that one line i said a while back..."can i make my ramen in peace Miss shin?" i asked her "nooo"