A/N

This chapter is a little about y/n's story and you are reading A/N's POV
In this story there will be:
. ED issues
. $h

Y/n was born in Korea..and she had lovely parents who loved her. she has no siblings....she always considered Winter, Yuna and Han and both han, winter and including y/n loved yuna and takes care of her (winter and y/n are the same age (23)...)and han was a like a big brother for them....all of their parents were friends...everything went very well untill y/n's parents started fighting and eventually after 2 year later they decided to get a divorce...y/n left with her mom and never heard of her dad after..

-------

28/7/2013

y/n's mom fell really ill and y/n, winter, han, yuna and their parents were only people their to take care of her....(her relatives from her mom's and dad's side were really greedy people and never liked her or her parents)...her mom sadly passed after being in ill for 1 year...she was still 12.....and the people she loved and prayed nothing would happen to them....

------

23/4/2018

she moved to Canada to do her higher studies...she kept aside all her past memories except it still effected her.....every time she is upset or felt angry she would eat a lot and throw up in the washroom and would not even eat sometimes....and would injure herself and cry....the only people who know about this and helps her is han, winter and yuna...she would never dare to tell it to anyone unless she feels save with them and if they really mean something to her....

------

5/3/2020 (present)

y/n and yuna,han and winter discussed that she would come and live with them in korea and have fun! and now here she is in jeju with her enemy? Ryujin?.....

-----

ok now back to the story ------->