Chapter 30

L i s a

Jennie is on top of me, her tongue deep inside my cunt as her hands hover over every single inch of my body and I've never been more enthralled, especially as I stare down at her body. It is simply majestic.

Her hourglass, toned shape, her long, slender and strong legs that are clearly a courtesy of being such a talented cheerleader, and her hips are especially enticing and so voluptuous. I can't even begin to mention her tits—I can't keep my eyes off her perky tits.

I could touch myself over and over again to the sight of her body that's how perfect it is—how perfect she is.

"Jennie—" I moan out the words in a whimper as she sucks on my clit hard, like she's starved.

She's so filthy right now—her hands traveling around my body as she eats me out. She doesn't have a care in the world, she's just trying her best to make me feel good, so unbelievably good.

It's working.

"I fucking love your pussy," she mumbles into my cunt, her darkened eyes staring up at me.

"I fucking love your mouth," I retort in a whine, my own hands clenching her silk sheets.

Her tongue feels so good inside me, like nothing I've ever had before. I can feel how much she desires me through her tongue and every single stroke. I want so desperately to close my eyes from the resounding pleasure, but I can't...I need to see her.

"Fuck, just like that," I encourage her, my hands tangled in her silky hair as I push her further into my pussy.

My belly is pooling with heat, my clit swelling more and more every time her tongue circles it. It feels like pure venom coursing through my every vein, especially when her lustful blue eyes are firmly plastered onto mine.

She wants me to know that she is the one making me feel this impeccable, little does she know that I would never be able to forget it. I could never be able to erase the memory of her head in between my legs, the way her eyes stare at me, or the way her tongue feels.

I wrap my legs around her head as her hands move toward my thighs, pulling me even closer into her mouth like a good girl.

"Jennie ..." I gasp lowly, my head thrashing from side to side because of the pleasure.

I grind up into her face needing more of her talented tongue, feeling an all too familiar itch ravishing my body.

My clit throbs against her tongue the more she sucks on it. The way she's moving from my clit back to my hole is making me ravenous.

She licks a stripe all the way from my hole back up to my clit and my eyes roll back impossibly.

"Fuck!" I scream out, my legs shaking around her head.

The orgasm ripples through my body, it feels like ice cold water is traveling through every inch of me. My legs loosen around her head because I'm too busy spasming from the pleasure.

I always cum so quickly when it comes to Jennie, that's how ravenous I am for her.

A shiver runs down my spine, my brain receiving the scratch it so desperately needed for its itch. My chest heaves, my neck sweating buckets as I try to regain my breathing.

My eyes wander back to Jennie who's smirking in between my legs. She detaches her mouth from my cunt, her eyes never leaving mine once.

"I could watch you cum forever," she tells me, her eyes dark with lust.

She's so utterly serious, isn't she? Her tone is lower than I've ever heard it, her mouth drenched in my arousal.

My cunt clenches at her words, my already swollen clit becoming more and more aroused. Forever?