8. Back to Baker Street

Sherlock awoke the next morning, with no recollection of what had happened the night before and a banging headache. John was already awake, packing there things ready to head back home,"Oh, good morning Sherlock, did you sleep okay?"

"My head kills jawn, what happened last night?" He sat up in bed, rubbing his head in attempt to soothe the pain.

John looked over at the confused detective and chuckled lightly,"I really don't think you want to know, i can show you a video if you like." Sherlock nodded in reply.

Just before John had the chance to pull out his phone and get the video up, Greg and Mycroft came into the room with their suitcases. Greg was in the same situation as Sherlock, feeling rough and unaware of the events from yesterday. 

"Perfect timing!" John had a cheeky smile across his face,"Greg go sit next to Sherlock i want to show you guys a video of what happened last night, although i should warn you, youre not going to like what you see."

Greg went and sat next to Sherlock, taking Johns phone as he did so and pressed play on the video. A look of horror flashed across the two men's faces as the clip rolled of them singing and dancing to "Shape of you", Mycroft couldn't help but chuckle as Greg covered his face with his hands, feeling embarrassed.

The video finished and a loud silence filled the room. Greg could not look at anyone and kept his hands over his face whereas Sherlock just got up and walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind him and turned on the shower.

"I did warn you about this video." John could not stop laughing as he replayed last night in his head, tears were streaming down his face. "Right enough now, i wont show anyone this video it will be our secret. I need to finish packing mine and Sherlock's things now, could you and Mycroft go and get breakfast please?" Lestrade got up, still refusing to look at anyone and grabbed Mycroft's hand. They walked swiftly out of the room to look for some food.

By the time John had finished packing, Sherlock came out of the bathroom wearing his 'casual' attire which consisted of a black suit, his scarf and his famous trench coat.

"John, do you promise to not show anyone that video, especially Sally and Anderson, they will only laugh at me more." Sherlock looked up at John, genuinely worried.

"Of course i wont, why would i show Sally and Anderson, they're both assholes!" John chuckled at this as Sherlock grabbed his waist, pulling him in.

He kissed the top of Johns head and lent down to kiss his lips. John stood on his tip toes to save Sherlock the effort and gently kissed him, he could feel Sherlock laughing against his lips," What is so funny Sherlock?"

"Nothing its just you are so short." John looked at Sherlock and gave him a stern look however, he could not stay mad at him looking into those hypnotizing blue eyes.

"Thanks for that." The two men chuckled and pulled each other back in for a more deep and passionate kiss, exploring each others lips as they did so.

"Uhm we have a cab waiting for us outside, so maybe you should save those activities for when you get home eh?" They had not realized that Mycroft and Greg had returned and quickly backed off each other, feeling flustered and awkward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jawnnn do we have to unpack now its so late." The two men arrived back at Baker Street around 10 o'clock, their flight had been delayed by about five hours.

"No i guess your right we don't, we will unpack tomorrow." John put the suitcases down in the living room and opened it up to get the dirty washing out," I will put these bits in the wash but i will leave the rest of it until the morning." 

John had put the washing in the machine whilst Sherlock made some tea, Johns favorite! They cuddled up on the sofa together and stayed there until 1 in the morning just talking about life.

"Okay its getting late now Sherlock i'm going to go up to bed now, if you need me you know where i will be." He got up and kissed his consulting detective on the head before walking out of the living room to go upstairs.

"John wait." He turned around to look at Sherlock, confused on what he wanted,"I was thinking, instead of you sleeping in your own room every night, you could move into my room with me." He looked at John with an expression that can only be described as an attempt of puppy dog eyes.

John walked back into the living room and grabbed Sherlock's hand, guiding him to the bedroom," I think its a brilliant idea Sherlock." They climbed into bed and cuddled up to one another, thrilled about this new step in their relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was shorter than the others, i had a bit of writers block and did not know what to write! Still, i hope this chapter was enjoyable nonetheless and the next one will be longer and more detailed i promise :)