8. Kisses

Experiencing exciting yet gentle lovemaking with Hyunjin really gave me something to think about at breakfast.

It was definitely hot, lovely, and... wet. But I kind of wish for my next scenario to be more... fluffy.

While it did take me a while to "shower" yesterday and while I did enjoy the sex, I would like to use those premium thirty minutes to, for example, go on a date, cuddle, laugh, and have fun with the boy. Not that I have anything against good sex (especially with a handsome man), I'm just more of a sucker for romance.

I bite into my toast in the silence of my dining room as I think about who I will encounter next.

While my time with Hyunjin felt "expensive," I wonder if he could play more of a domesticated role... Something like what I had with Minho.

My hand lands on my belly. I shake away the lingering feeling. I definitely don't want to be a mother... yet. I want to date first and my new VR set comes in handy... even though it's just in my mind.

I giggle and finish my breakfast, hopping off the chair and taking the plates and cutlery to the kitchen. My hands instantly grab the sponge to wash the dishes. I blame it on my mom, but I also thank her for drilling the responsibility to keep the house clean into my system.

For the rest of the day, I clean the small apartment and do other chores before I crash down on my bed exactly at 8 p.m. (after dinner), ready to relax with my favorite boys.

...

I'm humming along with the song that plays on the TV, persistently scrubbing the plaque from the tall glass, all while wearing a smile on my face.

I found this glass, all stained with a leftover smoothie, in my boyfriend's gaming room. He's lucky I love him so much that I took it upon myself to wash the dirty transparent glass while he's out buying groceries.

"Honey, I'm home!"

His loud voice comes before the heavy rustling of plastic and paper bags.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I reply, putting the glass with a ton of soapy foam under the stream of water.

I can hear his heavy breathing, my smile widening. Serves him right for leaving dirty dishes in his room.

"Did you get everything?" I turn my head, seeing him drop the bags on the floor and trying to catch his breath, his body folded in the same position from when he dropped the bags.

"I... I think so..." He huffs and straightens up, hands on his hips. I hear a small crack of his back and chuckle.

He brushes away the damp strands of his blond hair, and I can see the thin layer of sweat blanketing his face. I chuckle at the glow and beads of sweat peppering his furrowed brows.

Turning off the water, I pick up and rip a piece of paper towel, coming to him to dab the sweat from his flushed face.

"Good work, Lixie," I peck his lips as I wipe his forehead, but he grabs my wrist, his other arm wrapping around my waist.

He pulls me to him and down, as if we danced tango, eliciting a squeal followed by a giggle from me.

He's staring into my eyes, and I can't help my laugh at his "threatening" frown and glare. I know he won't let me fall.

"I will punish you for making me carry all these bags up the stairs," Felix lowers his voice, the tone dangerously yet seductively deep, and a tingle runs down my body, nestling at my core.

My free hand holding his shoulder comes up, and I bop his freckled nose.

"That's for the leftover crusty smoothie. You're lucky it didn't form mold, or you would've made a second trip to the store with an even heavier load of groceries."