ILY

"Just leave me alone Minho!", before I walked outside I heard a loud thud. I turn around to see Dae pinning Minho to the wall.

I run up to them and hear Dae say "you call yourself my friend?".

"What are you talking about?" Minho responded back in Korean, I look at both of them back and forth.

"What are you talking about? Don't pretend like you don't know!" Dae shouted once again.

"What are you doing? Let go" Minho tells him, when he doesn't I run up and pull them apart.

"What the hell guys!" I yelled.

"Dae, stop it, stop it, it's not Minho" Kitty tells him, I look over at Kitty. Not Minho? "It has nothing to do with him".

"I'm sorry, I thought you two-",

"And I think, you two were better off as pen pals" Minho says to Dae. He looks over at me "and why are you mad at me? One second everything is good, the next you're pissed off?".

"I saw the way you looked at Kitty, you've never ever looked at me in that way before. And I'm your girlfriend for sakes Minho!" I yelled.

"Ari-" he tries to talk but I walk away before he could finish what he was gonna say. I walked back to my dorm alone. The way he looked at her was in engraved in my mind. I know that look, it's the look for when you're in love with someone. Maybe that person his been in love with this whole time was Kitty, not me.

I had ran back to my dorm crying, when i had entered I slam my bedroom door shut and plopped down onto my bed. I don't know why I was crying so much, but it hurt the way he was looking at her. I heard a knock on my door, "go away" I yelled.

"Ari, it's me Madison", she opened my door slowly and stood in the door way looking at me. "Minho told me what happened" she said.

"What did he tell you?" I said holding my tears back, she sat on the edge of the bed.

"He told me that you got mad at him for some reason and ran off telling him to go away" she replies, "why are you mad? Why are you crying?".

I started to cry again and couldn't control it anymore. Madison sits next to me and hugs me from the side. "When Kitty's dress was on fire he had gone to help her, and after he put the fire out I saw the way he was looking at her" I sobbed. "And it was a way that he had never looked at me before, he looked at her like he was in love with her".

"Oh Ari-" is all Madison could say, "that's not true  you know?" She asked.

I didn't respond, it felt like it was true. "Then why would he looked at her like that? I know what the love look looks like Madison, I've seen with Dae and Kitty, Florian and Q, and now Minho and Kitty" I tell her.

"Wait here" she tells me as she rushes out of my room. I wipe my tears with my sleeve and when Madison comes back she is holding a box in her hand. "Here" she hands me the box. "Open it".

Before I could open it I hear my phone ring, when I checked it, it was Dae. "I have to go" I said running out of the dorm. I ran as fast as I could to Dae's dorm. I knocked on the door repeatedly and when it opened I saw Minho. We locked eyes with each other before I felt a tear fall down.

He looked at me like he was worried for me, but I pushed him out of the way and ran into Dae's room. When he looked up at me his eyes were red and puffy. "Oh Dae.." I said as I walked up to him and hugged him. He started to cry on my shoulder which made me cry even more. "She told you, didn't she?" I asked and he nodded.