2 | thank god

Juni woke up the next day realizing she had to get ready to film with Schlatt. She messaged him to let him know she would be over at his hotel soon, and that they could leave for the day right after.

After that, she got up and got ready. She then grabbed her keys and left. She got in the car and turned her aux on to play some music. On her way to Schlatts, the group called.

She joined the call to bickering, she sat her phone on the car stand and turned her camera on. "Good morning guys!" She said smiling brightly to them all. "Hi Juni, where are you headed?" Grunk asked. "Just to Schlatts hotel, he came down so we could film together." "What are you guys going to do?" Nick asked. "Hmmm I dunno probably just hang out and joke around in a few stores." She responded. "That sounds like fun." Blake said smiling at his camera.

She smiled back, "Yeah but right now i'm stuck in this fucking traffic." She watched as Isaac stuck up his hand in a 'L' motion, Larry followed in suite. Juni rolled her eyes, "Whatever, what are y'all going to do all day huh? Poop in your hands and throw it at each other like monkeys?" She said. "Matter of fact Juni, We will. And we will record it and send it to you for you to see as well." Juni scrunched her face up in disgust. "Please don't, I don't want to see y'all's immaturity."

They all continued small talk, which mainly consisted of them all bickering with Juni.

"JUNI PLEASE SIDE WITH ME." Blake said pleading. They brought up Blake calling Juni to find out where she lived last night. "Remember that you're the one who asked me where I lived. Doesn't that seem a little weird after you just met me." She said as he looked dumbfounded, genuinely petrified she was being for real. He quickly subsided the fear after she started laughing.

"Oh my god you looked like you pissed your pants." She continued to laugh. "Shut up, don't you have somewhere to be?" She pulled into the hotel parking lot, "Actually I just arrived." They all laughed at the coincidence of it all. "Wow Blake you must have cameras in her car too." "I DO NOT!" he yelled out.

Juni laughed, "Okay y'all can continue this argument but I have to dip. We're still calling tonight right?" Juni watched as they all nodded. "Alright, love you guys! Bye Bye!" She concluded as the call ended from her side. Sighing she sent Schlatt a message to come from the hotel and into the parking lot.

She stood outside her car as she watched multiple people walk out of the hotel. She didn't see Schlatt so she looked down at her phone to see if he messaged her. "Hi" "Oh my god don't do that." Juni said startled as she slapped him. "You ready?" he asked. She sighed, "I guess" dragging out her sentence breathily. She started laughing as he made an irritable face. She got into the passenger side of the car after forcing Schlatt to drive, she complained saying the drive took too long. It took only fifteen minutes to make it to his hotel.

On the way to the museum they both collectively decided to fuck around in, Schlatt asked her, "So, How have you been?" She hummed, "Pretty good, I've just talked to the boys a lot recently." He nodded, "Right, who's all in that group again?" She stated their names counting them all on her fingers, "Nick, Larry, Isaac, Grunk, Tanner..." She panned off, counting how many fingers she had up. "Oh right, and Blake, he just got added last night."

"Blake?" He asked. "Yeah Yumi." "Oh that guy."
She nodded in response. "It's crazy, did you know he lived like twenty minutes from me this whole time?" He laughed, "How'd y'all never run into each other before?" "That's what I said!" They both fell into a comfortable silence while they arrived at the museum.

As they both paid for their tickets, Schlatt spoke up. "So, have you been talking to anyone?" She rolled her eyes, "Schlatt." "Juni it's a serious question." She sighed, "No I haven't, I've been focusing on friends and my career. What about you?" She stated snarkily. "Loose the attitude, and no, I'm not seeing anyone either." She rose her hands up in a shrugging motion, "So conversation over." She smiled, he scoffed.