4 | or are you just drunk?

Ever since that day Juni and Blake have been inseparable by the hip. Even the other boys noticed it, often making jokes.

Though recently they decided all meet up.

"Juni are you down to meet up with everyone?" She nodded, her camera on showing how she's grinning from ear to ear at the thought. "What do you mean 'are you' of course I am!" From that conversation, it was set.

They emailed the managers of GamerSupps to get a fully paid trip. They immediately accepted their offer and it was set, they were off to Austin, Texas in exactly one week. Juni being way too excited she immediately called Blake.

"Juni?" he answered the phone groggily, fully showing he in fact was asleep.  "Hi Blake oh my god did you see? We are going to Austin, Together!" She was practically screaming his ears off. He laughed at her excitement. "Really?" He asked. Juni scoffed, "Why do you not sound excited." She said frowning, which Blake could practically hear the frown over the phone.

Blake let out an airy laugh, "I am so excited, but I just woke up." He said letting out a yawn. Juni's eyes widened as she began to apologize, "Oh my god I'm so sorry Blake I'll let you go so you can go back to sleep." She said as she hung up. Five seconds later he called her back.

"Blake?" "Stay on the phone with me Juni." She asked, confused. "What?" He laughed, "Juni my alarm was going to go off in five minutes anyways, stay on the phone with me while I make food." She practically slapped her face out of stupidity, "Right, yes." They continued to talk while Blake got ready for the day.

"So, you going to the party tonight?" Her eyes widened, "Right mhm I am." "You forgot it was today, didn't you?" He looked up at her camera as she nodded, he shook his head laughing to himself. "Well can you go?" he asked her. She nodded, humming in response. "You know you don't have to go Juni." She loved when he said her name. "Trust me Blake I am going." He loved when she said his name.

Smiling they continued to talk until the boys asked us all to call to film for a 'You Laugh You Loose' video for Isaac's video. Though if they weren't interrupted, they both know they wouldn't have stopped talking until the party that night.

"Juni was that a laugh?" Larry exclaimed. "NO I SWEAR." She yelled out, Cornelius just came into the call and practically took out all of them in one go. Thankfully Juni closed her eyes taking in deep breaths, so she was fully capable of sticking it out during that round. "There's actually no way." Tanner said dumbfounded.

After a few more people joined calls trying to the group to laugh, Blake won. A guy came into the call who sounded exactly like the 'Damn Daniel' Vine kid and absolutely murdered Juni. Taking her very last life in the game. Disappointed but she was super happy for Blake. After filming, the group stayed in the call just chatting for a hour or so.

"So what is everyone doing later tonight?" Larry asked. "Making out with you my slut." Tanner said smiling from ear to ear giggling. Nick and Isaac grimaced. "I know me and Isaac are just staying home so, if y'all wanna play something just say." Nick responded.

"Me and Juni can't." Blake responded to which Juni just nodded. "What are you guys doing?" Isaac responded absolutely dumbfounded at the fact Blake responded for Juni. "I am going to the party Blake and his friends are hosting." Juni smiled out. "Is there gonna be alcohol?" Nick asked.

"Nick everyone there will be over twenty one." Blake said disappointed that his friend would accuse him for underage drinking. After that awkward conversation Juni got a message from Isaac.

Isaac

Isaac
yo is there smth going on w u and blake?