1.

Hellooo...My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 17 years old and I am from Daegu. My family is rich and tomorrow we are moving to Busan because of some toxic classmates in my school. They are bullying me everyday even when I did nothing to them.. They just....like it.

~some weeks ago~

In morning i woke up with smile on my face. Today i had a special day. My girlfriend and i are going on our first date. I was so happy when she asked me if we could go.

I faslty put my clothes on and went to school just to see her with some students that were the ones who bully me too but not most of the time. They just doesn't like me.

I wanted to go to her but I heard her talking that she doesn't love me. I was thinking she was just joking so I went to have my first class while thinking she doesn't mean it. She was the first to ask me if we could go on a date.

When my classes has ended, I went to search for her but then I saw her with the most coolest boy next to the hall doors. She was with Jacob. Jacob Silas. He is the boy who bully me most of the time. Uuh, most of the time?! Every minute!!!!

They were talking about me..... Rosé said that I am a brat, nerd, and more things which made my smile disappear even faster. I think I am not a nerd... it's true that I am called like that but I don't have always good marks.

I came to her and stopped on her right side which she noticed as she looked at me.

"Are you going on the date?" I asked but she just made a face like 'what the hell are you talking about'.

"With you on date? What?! I would never. You are the ugliest guy in this school. Who would want to go on a date with you?" She said which made me have many emotions pop inside me.

"Yesterday you said you want to go on a date with me. Why did you changed your mind? You told me you love me...."
"I was only using you for your money.
I didn't wanted you to be my boyfriend"she came to Jacob and held his hand.

"My boyfriend was always Jacob. He is so strong and cool" she laid on his shoulder and I saw a smirk on his face which made me feel terrible.

On the next day i was ignoring her all the time.

When i was going to my locker to take some books with me, she came to me and said 'give me your money' which I ignored. I just take my books and closed the locker, wanting to go to my next class but she stopped me.

I was two centimeter taller then her so I just wanted to go away but some other boy stopped me as he held my chest and pushed me making me hit the wall.

"GIVE HER YOUR FUCKING MONEY!!" Jacob was here and when I ignored both of them while trying to get away he pulled me to the wall more harder and he came closer.

"Try to ignore me or her for more than two seconds snd you are dead" Jacob said in a deep voice which made me gulp a little.

"Take the money" he said and Rosé just did and when she was done she runned away throwing the money around her.

"Try to not listen to my girlfriend one more time and you are dead" he let me go not before he glared at me with his deadly eyes.

"Fuck you!!" I shouted at him and next second I regret it as I got a hard punch on my nose which made Jacob smirk and laugh before he left, running after Rosé.

I then left with my bleeding nose to the school doctor who checked if it's broken or not. He even gave me some more tissues to dry the blood.

After I came out from there I didn't felt on being in school anymore so I called my mom to come for me. She came after some minutes and she get confused and even worried when she saw me with my nose slowly bleeding.