19.

"Mom, I need to talk to you about something"
"Yes Taehyung. What is it?" She looked at me and stopped cutting the meat.

"I wanted to tell you that I am..I am in a love with a boy" I said out loud, looked down on the floor and started to feel  nervous the next moment.

I looked at her and her expression didn't looked like she is so happy about that. It looked like she didn't thought about me telling her this so suddenly.

"Tae...you-"
"How long" my father's voice sounded from behind me and I got the goosebumps on how deep it sounded.

"Two months" I gulped because mom then threw the knife on the kitchen counter and her eyes shifted right behind me where father was still standing..

I couldn't look into his eyes because if I do I will get, maybe, beaten up or I will hear the loudest shout I have never heard.

Next momemt I felt a hand touching my shoulder and then it squeezed it making my eyes widen.

"If you don't support the community I will throw your heads down on the floor and cut them" Jungkook said and slapped my father's hand away from my shoulder and he then held my hand.

It felt so realistic and I don't know why. I dodnt even know if it was really a good idea to tell them this after so many days, after they came back home.

They talked more but I don't know about what because it feels like they are talking too quietly.

"Who are you to say what he can do? Are you his parent?"
"No but I am his boyfriend and if you gonna try to hurt him, you will find out what the real pain is"

He then pulled me somewhere and we ended up sitting on the couch with him pulling me close to him.

His eyes were closed and when he pulled me more closer to him that our bodies touched, he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Then he mumbled something but I couldn't heard it because after that he left somewhere.

---

I opened my eyes and looked at Jungkook whose eyes were still closed and his breath was calming.

I was lying on his chest and his hand was on my wrist. He was shirtless so I don't have a word for this..

I yawned and moved to lay on his shoulder where I again closed my eyes. But he then moved and hugged me and I could feel the smile which his lips formed.

"Are you awake?" He asked and I yawned as I nodded a little throught that.
"You had a bad dream? You couldn't find your place on the bed and you even made that sound kids make when they have a bad dream"

I don't know how to respond. He chuckled the next moment and hugged me more and pulled me closer to kiss my forehead.

"It was just what would happen if I tell my parents that I don't have a girlfriend but a boyfriend. They don't really like the LGBT+ community"

"Was I there too?"
"Yeah. You told them that if they hurt me because of that, they will found out what real pain is. Or something like that"

"I would do that only if I get your permission. I am not doing it if I don't have your permission" he smiled the next moment and I hugged him more and opened my eyes so I can see his face close to mine.