21.

We again walked around with the silence around us. We didn't even asked anything. Sometimes she was about to say something but she closed her mouth.

She didn't even asked me who was I calling with and she didn't even asked me if she can go with me on the film..God no. I will shout if she does ask it.

So we came back home and made some food for us both while mom and dad weren't home. And I even got the chance to ignore her without my parents knowing.

And so as the minutes went I finally left my house and get to watch a film being happy it's not some new horror. Hobi was really sad about it.

It was some new kind of film about Mafia. It's a new one so nobody of them watched it. And it's even more better for us six because last time on the horror Namjoon told me about how scary the movie is and he kept scaring me all the time.

And then he told me what is about to happen...He told me 'now something will take her hand and pull her in a speed' and that even happened the next second.

Namjoon started to laugh on the way my body jumped..and he was not the only one who laughed. Everyone laughed.

And that's why I hate watching horror movies. Somebody is always going to scare the shit out of me.

...

"The film was the best I have ever seen. This one is going on my list of favorite films" Hobi said, pulled out his phone and others started laughing.

"Don't tell me we are going to watch it next time again" Yoongi asked, crossing his arm.
"Of course we are" was Hobi's answer and after Yoongi rolled his eyes everybody started to laugh.

We came out of the cinema with a really good atmosphere around us. We kept talking and laughing when Hobi started to talk about something and Yoongi started rolling his eyes, saying nonsenses which made Jimin hit him.. three times.

Jungkook's hand was around my neck as we came into the elevator. I did nothing but kept laughing on Hobi's words.

"Do you enjoyed the film?" He asked right away when others started to scream at each other. "It was good. But some romantic films would be better"

"K-drama? Or something about the community?"
"If you know some of them then we can watch together. I saw an official trailer to 'call me by your name'..should we watch it?" I asked, looked at him and it become silent again.

"For you everything" and then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and in the background the 'awws' were heard in the air.

"You see them?? Why can't you treat me like he does, huh?" Jimin hit Yoongi's chest who groaned the next second before we all startes to laugh.

"You know, some boyfriends doesn't always do what you always want. He maybe doesn't even love you" and the entire laugh become louder when Jimin hit Yoongi's chest harder. "I hate you"

...

It's almost 9pm and now Jungkook is taking me home. I would really like to stay with him this night but he have a mission in the midnight and I too got something so it's disappointing.

"If you need something, call me. If your parents aren't home I wil come to see you"
"Stop being like my second father, okay?" I glared, he smiled and I then I came out of the car.

I opened doors and the first person I saw was Masum sitting on the couch in between my parents who were looking on some papers on the table.

I closed the doors and Yeontan came to me, barked loudly and their eyes shifted to look at me. "Taehung, where were you?"