4.

When my parents came, it was maybe around 5pm and I was playing with Yeontan that time. I had nothing to do...

"We were talking with principal if there is a chance to take you to the school and he said that he need to see you and talk with you about some things"she said and take her way to the kitchen.

"So tomorrow my school starts?" I stopped myself from clapping my hands in front of Yeontan who then looked at mom with me. Mom just nodded.

I am a little nervous because when we came here everyone was looking at me and everyone know this is house for rich family so I am kinda worried that they willl be asking me for money.

Meybe if I won't tell them I am from a rich family they will be not asking me for my money? I am a little worried for what will happen tomorrow.

"I am going out to look around" I said and stood up just to take the handle into my hands.

"Try not to get lost" mom said and in that minute I came outside thinking which path should I go, and I take the one to the right.

I was going still straight and only thing I saw were shops, big buildings, and houses. Most of the time houses.

I then saw a park so I went there and bought a cup of strawberry ice cream. I sat on chair and Yeontan sat next to me.

"Is somebody sitting here?" Someone asked and my eyes fastly sticked on him.

"No, it's free" I answered and he fastly sat here and put a cup of ice cream on table.

"Thank god. Everywhere I 2ant to sit there's always someone whose chair it is" he take a spoon of the ice cream and back looked at me, not before he patted Yeontan's head.

"You are new here, right?"
"We just moved today. On my last school I had some problems with some of my classmates"

"That's terrible....I am Jung Hoseok but call me Hobi" he hold out a hand for me to shake.
"I am Kim Taehyung" I take his hand and shake with him before he let go of my hand putting ice cream into his mouth.

"The dog is yours?" He asked and pointed with the spoon at Yeontan who looked at him.

"Yeah, his name is Yeontan" I take an ice cream on spoon.

"We are from Daegu but from now on we are going to live here"
"That's good. There are many good peoples here. I think Daegu is not as much popular as Busan" he licked the spoon and again take some on it.

"I live here and I am still studying but after an year I am going to end....You came to complete the school here, right?"
"Yeah but we are going to live here maybe till I won't find a girlfriend...."
"Or boyfriend" he again licked the spoon.

"Boyfriend?" I repeated as it went through my mind from when he said that.

No, no I have nothing against gay or lesbian peoples but my parents doesn't like them. I don't know why but I don't mind peoples like are these.

"Yeah, my friend Jimin have a boyfriend Yoongi. Jimin is studying in this school too and after he will graduate they are planning to move but it's not sure. Jin won't let them.." he chuckled and take the ice cream into his mouth.

"It's okay he won't let them because I like it when they are around me. I like listening to his mo......" he suddenly stopped and his eyes stopped behind me.

"Yeah I will shut up. But don't forgot I am elder than you" he said and from pointing at the person behind me he started to eat the ice cream.

I looked behind me who it is and it was maybe someone who Hobi knew.