16.

"Jungko-"
"Will you say it back?" He speaks up again like he don't want me to say anything else.

Jungkook moved closer to me and pulled me to the wall making my heart miss a beat. "Jungkook, w-what are you doing?"

My voice was shaky and I even gulped in between my words. And he noticed it and it gave me some bad feeling.

"The first time I saw you sitting in the car, looking at me, I knew you may be the right for me. Cute, pretty and even sexy at the same time" he spoke up and caressed my cheek and his eyes were right on my lips and when I noticed it my heard missed an another beat.

I turned my head to the side and looked down to not look at him anymore.

I really don't know what is he up to and it's giving me some bad feeling. I was not sure what he has on his mind and I think I really want to know.

"I love you-" he held my chin and made me face him and when I did he held my hand and linked our hands together. "-will you say it back?"

Then he held my wrist and pulled me closer and I really felt somehow shy that moment.

A good feeling now get along my body and I really don't know what I was doing, but I moved closer to him till our noses were touching.

"I love you, Taehyung" he toke the chance and connected out lips together and I just get into it and I really couldn't let go of him.

The kiss made me blush even more when he then after a minute let go and we locked our eyes. "Say it back"

I kept quiet. I really had to say something but I rally couldn't find the words which I want to say.

"Say it" he said and pecked my lips.

I felt like I am just dreaming because I have never felt like this before. This good feeling inside me is making me go crazy and feel like Jungkook is my safe place.

"I, love, you...It's not that hard...You want me to be quiet?" His mouth didn't even stopped talking. As an answer I just nodded.

"I-I don't know what to say or think about it...You love me?" I really tried to find words in my head but it was so hard as in front of him I even felt nervous.

"I-i was never loved. Are you kidding?"
"Yes and no. I would never lie to a person who I loved the moment I saw" I looked at him and his eyes were caring and I just, oh my God, I really kissed him the moment.

He just get into he kiss with his tongue and I really don't know what I should think about this.

It's like I am dreaming a dream I always wanted and now it's happening in a real life. I have never thought about having a boyfriend. Not a girlfriend but a boyfriend.

The moment he let go of me I let a slight moan left my mouth and looked down because I really felt shy that I had to hold my tip of my nose.

"Why are you blushing?" He smiled and chuckled. He deserved the bombastic side eye. "Did you made me come here just to tell me you love me?"

"Yes" Now he finally let me go. "Sorry that I lied about your dog. I really didn't knew what to say and I am graduating after a month and I think I won't be able to see you again and if I was not lying then you would say the truth" I smiled as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Mrs. Woo is woman who just give second chance when something happens. We can take the project to the school tomorrow"
"I hope we will pass.."

"Don't you want to stay here for some minutes or hours If it's not doing a problem to your parents?"