18.

I bought my ice tea and we get to our table where when we get there and sat down our hyungs' eyes fell right on us.

"What have you done Jungkook?" Jimin glared and the rest of them did so.
"Just killed a guy who dared to touch my baby" Jungkook pulled me closer to him.

"So now Taehyung know that we are mafians?" Hobi cocked a brow and Jungkook just nodded so he slapped himself.

"His parents just called the ambulance while you two were buying that ice tea" Namjoon then pointed at the can of the tea.

The next second the ambulance came inside the bar and rushed upstairs and came back down with Felix in their hands.

He look like he is still okay and it made my smile drop down. I wanted him dead. I need him dead! He is too dangerous for me..

•the next day

"Taehyung?" Somebody asked from behind me making my body startle and turn to look at her.

"I heard what happened to Felix and I think you are sad as he is in the hospital so I get you something so you won't be sad" from behind her she take a little teddy bear and smiled.

"I-"
"I know you two are partners and I really felt sad the moment I found out he is in there so I just had to do something. I know how it feels to have a boyfriend in the hospital" she said and pulled the teddy bear to my chest.

I wanted to tell her that I have nothing to do with Felix but the teddy bear was so cute so I accepted it. I had to lie that I am sad about him.. but by that I at least got something

"Thank you" I said with a dmile and when she smiled back she left and I put the bear inside my locker. Then I punched him and closed the locker to go to my next class..

I punched the teddy beat because I wanted and it's exactly what I will do if I see Felix coming from the hospital..

He should get ready because I am going to punch him into his face for trying to rape me....I am kinda too much overthinking...don't worry I am fine.

Jungkook these days found out that I am a person who overthinks a lot and he is the person who made me get out from there.

After school after my classes ended I called Jungkook if he can take me home. His answer was "Okay, no problem" and I then thanked and hang up.

Now I feel like he didn't listened to me and he lied to me. 2 minutes. He is late for two damn minutes. Most of the time he is late only for one minute or just thirty seconds but now it's his record.

His car stopped in front of me and I glared when he opened the window.

"Got some things to talk with my boss"
"Things like what? You are late for 2 damn minutes. Your record" I opened the doors and sat on the seat next to him.

"Next time I am going to break your neck if you are late ever again"
"Oh please, stop acting like you are the mafia boss" he glared.

"Who say I am not?
"Tae~"
"I am your boss and it will stay like this"
"Then will my boss accept my invitation on a cinema film?" He moved his head closer to me and cocked a brow.

"He can accept it but he need to do his homeworks first" I smirked and he groaned and I just pecked his cheek as he put the car on drive.

The drive was not silent even not just for a four second. I talked about the day in school and even showed him the bear the girl gave me. He started to laugh and I did so when I told him I punched it anytime I opened my locker.

And he told me that Felix is in the hospital and his body is getting better and that made us both groan and be silent for the next seconds.

I really wanted Felix to be dead because what he did to me. It's stressing me out and in that time I didn't knew what should I do.