20.

"Did you enjoyed this day?" Jungkook asked and gave me the spoon for the birthday cake.

I take some on the spoon and responded with a little nod before I smiled. "It was the best day I have never lived" now I take one strawberry from the cake and ate it with my eyes on Jungkook.

"I thought about taking you on a dinner too as like a little date but we spent many hours in Disneyland so I cut it out of my plans" Jungkook didn't even toke a little bit of the cake, but he kept looking at me.

Maybe he saw something interesting on me but I don't know what he saw..I don't have the cream on the corner of my mouth.

"You look cute" he said. And the next moment I stopped taking the little part of cake as i glared at him.

"I know I am cute, okay!?" I shouted back and after he rolled his eyes I ate the next spoon of cake.

Now I felt how the cream ended on the corner of my mouth and when I tried to lick it away, I just made my tongue hurt a lot.

I looked at Jungkook and was about to slap him when he was laughing at me like that. If he could just lick it than just laugh at me!

Oh, just wait......i smirked when the little thing got into my head.

Jungkook told me he wanted to go on a little date with me but as we spent a lot of time in Disneyland he cut it off of his plans....so why not to seal thsi day somehow more?

"Jungkook" I said and got his all attention. "Do I still have the cream here on the corner of my mouth?"

I made an invisible circle around my mouth to show him where I think it is..I know where it is.

"On the left" he replied and I touched other side of my mouth, wiping and looking at my head seeing no cream so I looked at him back.

"No, on the other side. On your left" I again wiped off the same side and I started smirking. Thinking if he saw it..

"Taehyung, no, on your left side-" I again wiped the same side but now I wiped the cheek. "-No, Taehyung on yor left, closer to your mouth"

"Then wipe it. You see I can't find it so wipe it" I moved closer to him that I lead my hands against the table and when I was close to him he was about to wipe it with his finger put I stopped him.

I shook my head and smirked before I moved closer. "Use your tongue" I whispered and he didn't waited for anything and he just held my face and licked it. I just chuckled.

"Hm, Jin is really a good baker" he said. Then he smirked and looked at me..our eyes locked.

Now I normally stood up, take the spon and toke a lot of the crem and put it in between my lips amd then I smirked.

I moved closer to him and his eye landed on my mouth before our eyes again locked and he then licked the cream from there and as I am naughty and kinda needy, I put more cream on my mouth and he just smirked.

"What's this?" He asked and I licked a little bit of the cream to speak.
"You told me you wanted a little date as the last part of my birthday...And as it's my birthday I thought about something to seal my day"

"And what is that something?" He asked, looking into my eyes...I smirked..
"It's something special...it's you on top of me..you know?"

I felt somehow alive on the way I am flirting with him..it's kinda new from me I guess...? Jungkook flirts with me all the time but now he is letting me to flirt eith him?

I think Jungkook has already understood what I want because his smirk got wider and when he then licked the rest of the cream, he held my neck pulled me closer to him before kissing me deeply.