14.

"You better not talk to me like that because I can give a big punishments"

My eyes get widen even more beacaue the next second he smirked and get closer to me.

"J-Jungkook" I whispered and gulped when his face stopped maybe two centimeter far from mine. I gulped one more time.

"Like a king" he get closer. Only one centimeter was making his face far from mine. I was literally shocked. It looked like he is annoyed.

"Jung-" I didn't completed and the space between our faces closed when he kissed me.. My eyes wide again.

He let go of me, looked at me and bit his lover lip. His face didn't even looked like he was shocked like me. I couldn't say just one word. If I say something, I won't complete it.

"Tae-"
"I-i... I think I need to go home and it's getting dark outside and-and my parents may be worrying where I am" I spoke up and taht moment he get off me and I stood up, toke my bag and was going to left.

"It's 1pm" he started and I couldn't look at him because I felt the stare he was giving me all the time.

I sighed and without saying something I left his room while hearing my heart like it's going to leave my body anytime.

The kiss didn't left my head even if I was already outside, trying to make my mind think about something else but it didn't went well.

Jungkook kissed me?! He did?! Why?! As I know he wasn't drunk. He didn't toke any beer with him nor any energy drink. Did I annoyed him this much?

When I came home I literally take my way into my room and locked myself there while ignoring my parents who were standing behind the doors trying to find out what happened.

I just get kissed by a guy named Jungkook who had to do project with me and I somehow annoyed him and he said something about punishment before he kissed me.

You might think why am I just this surprised. When Eunwoo kissed me, my reaction on it was nothing but just ignorance.

Reason is that it was something else. I know Jungkook more that Eunwoo and the moment he did it I felt something go throught my body. And I panicked.

The feeling is seriously so different. It's just like my body us more interested in Jungkook and not Eunwoo.

What the hell am I thinking??

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Mom asked after she knocked on the doors one more time.

"I am" I finally get to say the answer and now I feel like she left as I can't hear her anymore.

"How you ever felt like me right now?" I asked Yeontan when he jumped on the bed and laid next to me. He laid his head on the bed and kept looking at me.

"Of course not, you are not a human" I sat up as he bark when he get angry on the thing I said.

I sighed loudly and looked at the time.
"I am not going to meet Jungkook today anymore.. If I am not going to get it out of my head I promise I will choke him to the death" I sighed on more time but more loudly.

It was 1pm..nothing interesting... I think I should start doing something to not get it into my mind again but there is nothing to do instead of sitting. Maids are doing all job so I don't need to do it..

So on Monday my parents are leaving maybe when I will be in school and I feel like it will be time for myself to know how it feels living without my parents for a really long time.

And I forgot about the most unwanted thing that they are going to show me after they will come home. Girlfriend. Of course I want one but the problem is that they want me to be her boyfriend the first day we will meet.