2.

It's Sunday morning and I am going to get ready for packing.

Thinking about that...Should I pack everything I have here?? Like...I have many big wardrobes where I have many things. Most of the time clothes... I don't know when I bought them...

So first I put my clothes on bed and looked around if I didn't forget something before I started to put them inside my bags or to say suitcases...

The clothes were packed and it just made three suitcases full plus one bag.

Last time I looked around if I haven't forget something before I went out from my room, taking my bags, leaving them next to the doors and went to kitchen.

As it was morning I had to eat my breakfast which maid has made me. It were kimchi pancakes which I ate really well.

I went to look at my parents if they has already completed packing. I just peeked throught the door thinking I will see them packing while dad will be taking some clothes from wardrobe but they were just sitting on bed...

They were adorable but they looked like they are sad. Their clothes were already packed up so I just stopped myself from asking them if they need some help.

Instead I went to the garden. I like to walk there. There are some cute purple roses and they are my favorite. They even look good in garden.

To explain... when you open the window doors you will see a bushes all around you with purple flowers on them. Then you will walk to the left and there are red ones and on the other side there are many coloured. It's too much pretty to explain it even more further...

The next minutes I spend in my room reading books or watching K-dramas to kill some time. I was so excited for tomorrow because I don't need to see Jacob's stupid face anymore from then. He is an idiot. An idiot who had to complete school two years ago but he didn't made it.....

After some hours I looked at time and it was lunch time so I went outside to go buy something for myself. I don't felt on eating home so why not? I will go to the McDonalds and will buy something.

...

I was just walking around and saw Jacob which made me put hood on my head and walk a little bit faster to reach it faster.

...

Next hours I was lying on my bed doing....nothing. Playing game named 'do nothing'... does the game even exist? I don't know but I don't care. It will be just a new name for a game.

Game name: do nothing
By: Kim Taehyung

I was moving my hands in the air imagining the name flying in front of me... I think I am crazy.

Then I don't know how but I fell asleep. My eyes just closed somehow but I wasn't confused. If you do nothing you just feel sleepy.

~after some hours~

When I woke up it was around 9pm. The time my parents are already asleep as they are always doing something.

I sat on bed and looked around. Then I stand up and take my way to the kitchen to find something to eat. Only thing I found were kimchi so I ate them while I was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Like, why should I sit on chair? Like why couldn't I sit on kitchen counter? Everybody do that, so that mean I can too. I then chuckled a little before I opened my phone scrolling some news.

'Petshop'
"Meet some of our cutest dogs and cats on the all world!" The new that get my eyes.

Not the ad but a cute dog was here... he was cute looking like a chocolate and vanilla together......Does vanilla and chocolate tastes good together? Idk but I don't care...

So the dog was too much cute that I kept looking at him almost two minutes without even noticing the kimchi became cold.

I put it down and in speed I writed to the petshop and after some minutes someone answered.

"His name is Yeontan. He is to say the cutest dog from our shop. He likes to play with everyone but he hate bad words" I read what he texted me about Yeontan. I think I died and came to the heaven. The dog wad the one I have always dreamed of... yes, dreamed... I chuckled.

"Do you like him?" The next message popped up.
"Of course. When can I get him? Do you have open now?" I wrote back and I got a though inside my head. Can petshop be opened now?? It's almost half past 9pm so I think...

"We have opened till 10pm. You can get him now or you can come for him tomorrow at 9am. That's the time our shop is opened" I thought a little about going tomorrow at morning but I realised we are going to go to Busan around 8am as we need to be here till the night comes.

"I can go for him now" I answered and he said that they are going to get Yeontan ready to meet his new parent... That's me...

I put my jacket on and went outside. It was already dark so I had to be fast so I runned to reach it faster and luckily the running helped me.

I reached it after 5 minutes and when I came inside a dog just came to be and I picked him up... Yeontan...

Ohh, such a cutie he was.... I first kissed him before I started to talk with the man about some things.

When I was going to go home with Yeontan, he stopped me to give me food for him and then I could just go home.

Now I was just walking with a small speed as I was adoring the little one's little walks. Cuteu~

Thinking... What will parents say if they will find out I bought a dog without their permission?

I stopped in the middle of walking which get noticed by Yeontan who then runned to me.

Maybe they won't be angry... they are not allergic on dogs so it might be okay I guess..

We reached home when it was 10pm and I went into my room with Yeontan in my hands.

I didn't went sleep but I opened my computer and sat Yeontan on my legs. Yeonatn put his front legs on table while his his other two were on my thighs. He was trying to look at computer. It was so cute.

I played something and then we started to watch some K-drama.

After some minutes Yeontan fell asleep so I put him on my bed and because I already slept I wasn't sleepy so I kept watching it.

I stopped when it was 3am. And that was the time I went sleep.

Authors note:
Idk what to write into author's note. I am reuploading this. And as I read it...it's so cringe....by that I mean everything.....