11.

"And you are a pretty slut when you are drunk..." he pulled me more and started putting some of my hairs behind my ear. I could feel his smirk.

"I was drunk that time!" I shouted an hissed in pain when he pulled my hairs to the back.

"Let's make a deal... if you will let me fuck you... your parents won't know anything....if no, many things can happen" he smirked and my eyes went wide opened when I remembered my parents wouldn't be happy knowing what happened...

"And your head might end buried under the ground...." The voice made me peek to who it was and when I saw Jungkook I felt embarassed even more.

Next to that guy's head was gun pointing into his head which was holded by Jungkook who was just glaring at him. If glare could kill, that guy is already dead....

"So a bodyguard, huh?" He didn't even looked at him but he just closed his eyes and smirked.

"A friend you mother fucker!" He pulled him away from me and pushed him to the wall, pointing the gun on his forehead.

"If I will see you once again with him, you might not to see this word anymore. And it would be better for everyone because nobody likes you" his voice get deeper second by second which gave me goosebumps.

Oh God I can't even understand why am I just watching them...because it's interesting? There is a gun for fucking gosh! Of course it's interesting!!

"Friend? Looks like a boyfriend" he smirked and get a hard punch with a gun into his nose which made it bleed.

He then hissed in pain and walked away while Jungkook's eyes were following him. Then his eyes get on me.

"It's just a gun for lil kids. I found it in my car" he clicked that think and it started to make bubbles. That made me breathe normally.

"I am going to buy something so I will buy you a plaster to hide the hickey if you want" I looked at my neck throught my phone and nodded. Since my parents will ask me why do I have it, I am going to answer that I just get scratched.

Jungkook started to walk and I went after him right into his car. Of course I didn't forget Yeontan, the precious thing in my life.

...

"Yeah?" He suddenly asked after he picked the phone.
"Where you are? Have you already bought it?" Someoene asked and I heard it as he had the phone connected to the car.

"Not yet, I had some thing to do" he answered and turned with the car to the right.

"Go on, we need it"
"Yeah yeah" he then eneded the call and parked the car in the parking lot.

"Are you staying or going?" He asked and looked throught the mirror right on me.
"I will go" I said and opened the doors and he did the same.

...

We bought some thing like fruits, ramyeon in bowl and even plaster for the hickey. By the word 'hickey' which spawned in my head for a reason I got goosebumps... That guy is mother fucker just like Jungkook said...

In the car I put the plaster on my neck and looked through the mirror if it's okay. Nice. It was perfect. The hickey was hid. And now I need to think what sould I tell to my parents...

...

"I just scratched along something and it started to bleed so.." The thing I told them and they even believed it.

In the rest of the day, nothing special happened. No. Nothing else. I was just playing with Yeontan before I started to watch something...

~~~