8.

I went into my first class and I sat on my chair and started to eat an apple. This morning i woke up very late so i didn't had almost time on eating so i guess apple will be fine for now.

Next second Jungkook and Hobi came inside the class and Jungkook sat next to me while Hobi in front of us. Then other students came and then the bell started to ring and teacher came inside.... and I still didn't finished the apple...... I was focused on the taste! It was months ago from when I had apple.

Teacher saw that I am eating but she ignored it and just continued teaching because she knew I am focusing on studies. Not like Jungkook who is just on his phone all the time.

I rolled my eyes and take one more bite and again looked at the board.

"Can I have an apple if you have?" Hobi turned around to ask me and I just looked at him and shook my head as a no.

Nope. This apple was the only one I found in my fridge.... Maybe there is an apple tree in the school garden, right?

"Yah, what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted as I felt my hand being pulled to the back, making it hurt like a hell.

My eyes looked at Jungkook who take a bite from the apple and let go of my hand and with a smirk looking back at his phone.

I fatsly held my hand, caressing it from the pain and then I glared at Jungkook once again.

"I was hungry" it was his only answer he could say? I think it's not going to make my hand stop hurting.....

But fucking he is so strong! I think it's going to hurt so many days! Such an idiot!

I was going to take a next bite from it but remembering Jungkook take a bite of it made me close my mouth and put it on Jungkook's side of table.

"Eat it. I am not going to eat something somebody already ate" I lead my head on my hand and started to write things into my notes. But I didn't forget to look at him how he just continued eating MY apple.

After the class I came out and Hobi came to me.

"Why did he stole my apple? Is this normal in his life that he stole food?" I asked and stopped in the middle of the hallway to look at Hobi who just shook his head making me disappointed.

"It's not normal. As I know he was stealing food only to his girlfriend" he again mentioned some girl and now I really need to know who was his girlfriend. We again started to walk.

Jungkook is slowly getting on my nerves and I don't know how long I am going to choke them inside me.

"He maybe likes you" he did the same thing what Jimin would do if he will know what happened.

"That he ate the apple it means he tasted your saliva"
"Oh God Hobi!" I again stopped in the middle and self-palmed myself.

"You are just like Jimin. Do you really think these things that you two are talking about are real?" I was to say angry but embarassed of his words too. I just can't understand why are they always thinking these things.

They think Jungkook is in love with me while I am starting to hate him but getting kinda scared of him as he is stronger and he can break every bone in my body with the most easiest way he know.

"I need to go" he suddenly said and was going to run if I wouldn't stop him. I had a question.

"Wait, will you take me to the party today? I don't know where it is"
"Yeah, of course" he showed me fingers up and then he left while sliding on the floor. Thank god I am not the only one who is sliding while running.....

Next classes I have been thinking about what should I take on the party and then about Jungkook.

He tasted my saliva when he ate the apple?? Does even my saliva stayed on the apple??