9.

"One big, please" I ordered while sitting on the chair. My one hand on the counter while my head lead on it. No, I was not tired. The party has just started.

"Thanks" I take the glass and drinked it all in one go. I don't know how I did it but it was easy.

"One more" I said and gave them the glass.

"I literally thought you are not going to drink alcohol nor beer" Jungkook suddenly sat next to me and looked at me and at the glass that was already full.

"Shut up. I am not interested talking to you" I take a big sip from the beer and my eyes traveled to the other side to not look at Jungkook.

"Who send you" I looked back at him and take the last sip of the beer. Till then he was silent.

"Jimin, right?" Before I could glare at him he walked away and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whiskey?" The men behind the bar counter, holding a whiskey, asked. I nodded and he put two glasses in front of me. They were modern ones

"To not see our most hated persons for this night" he put the glass up and I did the same. We cheered and started to drink....and I get three more.... on the fourth one I stood up as a hyped song started to play and I could hold myself but just to get ready to dance my 'sexy' dances...

I stood up on the table in front of a DJ and shouted to made everyone look at me.

"2 Phut Hon!" I pointed at the DJ and everyone started to cheer when the song started to play closer to the hyped part.

[A/n] that's the song...

"...Hinh nhu anh nói anh yeu em roi!!!" I shouted and in that second I put my hands up and started moving my hips to the side while making everyone go crazy about me.... I know I a.m handsome

"Aaaah!" Someone screamed and I put my one hand on my hip and with second one pinting somewhere and then pointing still down and down before I started to move them to the sides, away from my body.

"Taehyung, go down" Jimin held my arm and tried to pull me down but I ignored him and free my arm from him.

I put my hands behind my head, didn't stopped moving my hips, and sticked my tongue out and smirked as the others in front of me screamed. I was sexy and I felt naughty too.

"Taehyung...."
"LET ME!" I screamed at Jimin one more time as I jumped down from the tabel because of him.

Yeah I kinda can say I was drunk but it's a party! What did you supposed me to do?

"Go away!" I pushed him and went back on the table and agian started to dance with a glass of whiskey in my hands.

I pour some on me and drinked some too and then shouted when a song stopped to play.
"Yaaah!" I was not the only one who shouted it.

'You's such a fucking where...I love it...' everybody started to cheer on the song and I smirked.

I put on my hand up and with the second started to slowly go along my arm while my eyes closed and when after a second I saw their horny faces I smirked even more....

I didn't stopped dancing. I was good in it and my hips were even ready for many types of dances and I couldn't just stop.

'She's just jumping on my dick I know.....' on this part I turned to them with my back and waited on the right time.