Megan's Thoughts

I would not have ever thought that I'd feel this emotion but I was feeling this emotion and me being me I would not ever admit it. I'm a wisecracking,pranking 12 year old who enjoyed pranking my older brother Drake and our stepbrother Josh when it was possible. I was perceived as a tough girl because I was tough,sneaky,wisecracking, manipulative,smart,sassy and as Josh has said before:I was evil. I was able to trick mine and Drake's biological mother and our stepfather into believing my lying that it was Drake and Josh who were responsible for the naughty,mischievous things I did. They have yet to ever learn the truth:that when I say it was Drake and Josh who were responsible for the things I did,I was lying. It didn't matter how much Drake and Josh tried to tell them they weren't responsible for the things I told them they were,they never believed Drake and Josh,they always believed me,an "innocent" little girl who was clearly a master of how to lie easily.

I remember when Drake and I were younger,how close we were. I remember the close bond Drake and I had shared before life happened and we grew up and then the bond we shared seemed to have vanished. I know there might still be that bond, it's just never really showing anymore as time goes on. I would never admit it: I miss the close bond Drake and I once shared and I would do anything just to have our close bond back. I wanted nothing else but that. I'd give anything to have our close bond with Drake again but I was too tough to ever tell him. That feeling and want was a big secret. Would he feel the same way that I feel? Did he miss the close bond we once shared? Would he laugh at a tough girl's show of emotion that was not looked at as tough? Would we be able to get our close bond back?