Drake's Thoughts

My biological little sister Megan were close once. We once had a close bond and once life had continued,our bond seemed to vanish into nothingness. We were close as we grew up but as time went by,we seemed to have drifted apart from our close bond. She was a wisecracking,pranking 12 year old who enjoyed pranking me and our stepbrother Josh when it was possible. She was perceived as a tough girl because she was tough,sneaky,wisecracking, manipulative,smart,sassy and as Josh has said before:she was evil. She was able to trick mine and her's biological mother and our stepfather into believing her lying that it was Josh and I who were responsible for the naughty,mischievous things she did. They have yet to ever learn the truth:that when Josh and I say it was her who was responsible for the things she did,I wasn't lying. It didn't matter how much Josh and I  tried to tell them we weren't responsible for the things I told them she did,they never believed us,they always believed Megan,an "innocent" little girl who was clearly a master of how to lie easily which got Josh and I into trouble for the things she did.

I remember when Megan and I were younger,how close we were. I remember the close bond Megan and I shared before life happened and we grew up and then the bond we shared seemed to have vanished. I know there might still be that bond, it's just never really showing anymore as time goes on. I would never admit it: I miss the close bond that we once shared and I would do anything just to have our close bond back. I wanted nothing else but that. I'd give anything to have our close bond again but I was too tough to ever tell Megan. That feeling and want was a big secret. Would he feel the same way that I feel? Did she miss the close bond we once shared? I thought that showing any emotion wasn't cool and I tried my hardest to avoid showing it because I wouldn't be cool if I did.