🐍Re-united (Sir Pentious)🐍

Requested by: @TheFlowerGirl09

Paring: Sir Pentious x Gender Neutral!Reader

Summary: Y/N and Sir Pentious were married in the living world, and Y/N is soon reunited with their old lover after death when they fall from Heaven and arrive in Hell.

A/N: In a free period right now. *cracks knuckles* time to write some one-shots!

All I remember was falling.
Feeling the cold wind breeze through my wings and blowing against my face. I fell with a thud.
And it all went black.

~•*•~

I stood up groggily to see myself in a hellish place, with buildings on fire and demon-like creatures running amongst themselves.
Then it hit me.

Fallen.

I looked down at my once pearly-white angel uniform to see it thrashed with burn marks and dirt stains.

I checked my wings. They were frail and withered, which was strange, because I would've expected them to have...
My wings dispersed into a pile of dust.
Disintegrated.

"I will not cry over this," I reassured myself. "If they did not want me there, then I shall live my best death down here," I nodded confidently.

Thinking positive was always one of my strengths.
"But, I believe...a visit to the tailor would be necessary," I said to myself, looking down at my trashed clothes once more.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I heard a low voice ask.
I turned around to see a cat demon holding a bottle of booze.

"Ah, hello there fellow sinner!"
"Fuck off," he said rolling his eyes.
"Fuck you as well," I said with a smile.

"Husk!" I heard a female voice say.
I turn to see a young girl with blonde hair, looking around the age of 17 or 18 run up to us.
"I'm so sorry about him, he doesn't get out much."

Husk scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, don't fret, I've met worse," I replied with a smile.

The girl smiled back and held out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Charlie! Daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and manager of the Hazbin Hotel!"
"I'm Y/N...tell me, what is the Hazbin Hotel?" I asked.

"It's a place I run to rehabilitate sinners and send them up to Heaven!" She said, her eyes twinkling at the thought of Heaven.

I chuckled, "my dear I promise you...Heaven is no better up there than it is down here...especially if they push over one of their best employees," I muttered to myself.

Charlie's eyes widened. "Wait, are you...fallen?" She asked, looking down at my uniform.

I nodded. "I am, funny enough, I fell just now," I said, softly chuckling.
"Wait, would you like to stay at the hotel??" She asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling even brighter.
"Even if I do not wish to be redeemed?"
"Yes! Even that!"

I thought for a moment. "Sure! I don't see why not."

Charlie looked so happy I thought she was about to explode.
"Oh boy! Here, follow me! This is Husk by the way, he's our bartender..."

All the way over to the hotel Charlie blabbed on about her current residents and goals, along with some of the demons she met here.

~•*•~

We arrive at the hotel and I catch my breath to see a familiar face.

He turned around and his eyes widened.
He walked up to me.

He wasn't human, like he was before, but looking into his eyes, I knew it was him.

My past husband in the human world.

He took my hands in his. "Y/N?" He whispered to me.

I nodded, tears starting to form in my eyes as I embraced him. "Yes! It's me!" I exclaimed, peppering his face with kisses.

I pulled away to see he was crying. "I've missed you so much!" He cried out, pulling me into a tight hug. I squeezed back.

"It's been...too long, Pentious..."
He nodded, still sniffling.
I released him and saw Charlie eagerly watching our reunion.

"Sir Pentious? Would you like to show Y/N around the hotel?" She said smiling.

"Yes yes! I'll show them around and introduce them to everyone!" He nodded enthusiastically, taking my hand in his.

"So," I said, "you go by Sir Pentious now, huh?"
He smiled, blushing.

I laughed. "I feel like we've got a lot to catch up on..."

A/N: Sorry if it's a little rushed but I tried to make it fluffy😅