🥂 Ideal Dates...💖

Charlie 😁: Dates at the hotel, banners with your name and face on it! Is it creepy? NAH! You love her...

Vaggie ❌: The works! Hugs, cuddles and kisses galore in her room with champagne!

Husk 🍾: A night at a fancy casino with cheap booze—on him! (He saved up)

Angel Dust 💖: Hugs and cuddles! He'll escape his job with Valentino even if it's for a night to get a nice breath of fresh air with you.

Alastor 📻: Dancing to light jazz in his hotel room while the soft rain patters outside the window.

Vox⚡️: Cuddling together while watching a movie together in his bedroom, either romance, horror, or sci-fi. He usually lets you pick!

Lucifer 🐥: Shows you his collection of ducks, their names, and teaches you how to make one of your own. Like Build-A-Bear! But with rubber ducks.

Velvette 👗: Making a VoxTok with her, or letting her dress you up and posting pictures together on Voxtagram.

Valentino 🦋: ...

Sir Pentious 🐍: Cuddling with you while he yells at his Egg Bois to "sssstop watching usssss!"

Adam 🎸: Guitar solo fuck yeah! He plays his guitar for you—maybe even write you a song...hey, I said maybe. That's not to say the lyrics would necessarily be nice.

Lute ⚔️: She'd kinda show off around you, telling you crazy/funny stories about her job as an Exorcist. (And talks about how annoying Adam is)

Cherri Bomb 💣 : Arson date! 🫶🏽🔥