🌹Truth or Dare? (Alastor)🌹

Requested by: @raven121_u

Pairing: Alastor x female!Reader

Summary: During a game night of truth or dare at the hotel held in honor of Angel Dust, he lets it get a little bit out of control.

~•*•~

"I dare you, to kiss the prettiest girl in the room," Angel says with a sly smirk.

Wait, is he walking towards me?

~•*•~

I sat up in my hotel bed, rubbing my eyes and walking groggily to the bathroom.

After getting ready, I open my hellphone to see an announcement from Charlie.

"Happy Game Night guys!!

I arranged a game night for the hotel staff as a fun get-together in order to celebrate Angel Dust! Our first (and only) customer who's officially been here for 2 months without us bribing him to stay!

Come hang out with us by the fireplace for fun, board games, snacks, and socialization.

Yours,

-Charlie"

Fuck no.

~•*•~

"We are going to that party!" Angel said at breakfast.

"What? Why?" I whined.

"Duh, cause it's in honor of yours truly~!" Angel said, combing his hair back seductively.

I raised an eyebrow.

"And...there'll be alcohol," he said with a smirk.

"So that's why you want to go," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey it'll be fun! Let's make Charlie happy, huh?"

I shot him a look.

"And...she promised to practically worship me during the whole thing," he said shrugging.

"Ugh, fine!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Yaaa—"

"Don't provoke me."

He closed his mouth.

~•*•~

To my surprise the entire hotel staff ended up coming to the game night event.

Angel helped me pick out the perfect outfit and surprise surprise...first 10 minutes in and he's already drunk, flirting with a very flustered Husker.

"So...~" Angel purred in Husk's ear, his eyes glazed and voice slurred. "Where you going after thissssssahhhh...??"

Husk grunted under the weight of Angel, "to bed you fucking psycho!" He said sternly as Angel caressed his face.

"Ooh~can I—"

"FUCK NO!" Husk said, pushing Angel off of him. "You're fucking disgusting!"

Angel giggled. "C'monnnnn this is soooooo boring Charlieeeeeeee! Can we do something funnnnnn???"

"What do you mean Angel?" Said a very delusional Charlie. "I thought this was fun!"

Angel shot her a sour look. "Well, can we at least play something like...seven minutes in—"

"No!!" Charlie and I yelled at the same time.

I heard an amused chuckle come from behind me.

It was Alastor, who was all watching this very intensively.