Chapter 13

( Sanjai's Pov)

As I put on the shirt MinYu lent me tears began to stream down my face. Not because I was afraid of Chae Won, I was embarrassed more than anything. I wanted to beat Chae Won's ass so bad. I'm crying out of anger not intimidation. "Sanjai... I'm sorry" I hear MinYu say which made me cry even harder. "It's not your fault" I washed the food off my face forcing me to wash off my makeup as well. "Great now I have to walk around the rest of the day bare faced" Of course there is food in my hair so, now I have to run my entire head under the facet. "There goes my cute curly ponytail" I grab as many paper towels as I can to dry my hair hoping it would look decent. I had High hopes for not having a comb, brush or hair products. I burst into tears after looking at myself in the mirror. I couldn't get my hair back into a neat ponytail without a brush. "Sanjai.. are you ok?" MinYu asks while knocking on the door. I open the door with tears streaming down my face. " Do I look ok?! look at my hair! and my makeup is ruined" I stood there sobbing as MinYu stood there motionless watching me have a melt down. Before I knew it MinYu had me in his arms patting me on the back trying to console me.

"I feel so bad Sanjai... this is all my fault. You still look beautiful to me if that means anything to you" I pull away to wipe my eyes because now I am extremely embarrassed. I can't believe I let MinYu see me like this. I know this will not be the end of this. MinYu will keep this in the vault and taunt me about it the first chance he gets. "I don't want to walk around looking like an extra in the Michael Jackson Thriller music video. Tears began to blur my vision again. "I don't see anything wrong with it" MinYu laughs.  Of course I began having another melt down. "Ok Ok I'll help you, just tell me what to do" We both entered the staff bathroom. " Do you really think you can help me?"  "Please, this will be easy I'm a fast learner" MinYu pulls out a brush from his pocket. "Oh I saw this in my trunk and thought you might need this" It's not the bristle brush that I'm used to but this will have to do. " We only have about 5 minutes so start instructing me"

Why is MinYu getting so snappy when he's the reason I'm like this in the first place. I didn't need to sit since MinYu is so much taller than me. "Since I don't have any hair products just wet my hair again and try to smooth it into a ponytail with the brush" "Got it" MinYu wet the top of my head and began smoothing my hair into a ponytail. MinYu began smoothing the hair at the nape of my neck with his hands sending chills down my spine. Why is MinYu's touch giving me butterflies. As I watched MinYu through the bathroom mirror I started imagining us as a couple. We would actually look cute as a couple however, my school life would probably get worst since he's pretty popular with the ladies... especially Chae Won. "Done" I snapped out of my train of thought to see a neat bun. My mouth fell open in shock. I turn from side to side checking out my bun in the mirror. "Let's go kitten we're already late" I grabbed my dirty uniform shirt off the bathroom floor and we headed out to the hall. As we exited the door there was Mr. Moon. "It's not what think!" I blurted as my cheeks began to heat up out of embarrassment. "I know I heard about the cafeteria incident and thought I would come check on you since I did not see you in class yet.  Don't worry I won't dock you for being late"

I look over at MinYu who is concentrating on his phone. "Mr. Park ! you know the rules. Once the bell rings put the cellphone away or the phone is mine" MinYu finished texting then slipped the phone into his pocket. Mr. Moon walked towards the classroom and we followed. I wonder who MinYu was texting... his jaw was clinched pretty tight as he typed away. As we approached the classroom I grabbed MinYu by the arm getting this attention. "Thanks for helping me" "of course, you're my responsibility kitten" MinYu winks as he enters the classroom. A part of my feels disgusted and the other part of me feels relieved to have someone like MinYu looking after me. I walk into the classroom and all eyes were on me... again. I noticed Sun Hee sitting at her desk wearing her gym uniform. Even though Chae Won dumped her lunch tray on the both of us, she mainly focused on Sun Hee. "Are you ok?" Sun Hee mouthed as I sat down at my desk. I nod my head yes and she smiled. I looked towards Ha Joon who has gauzes wrapped around his knuckles.  Even though Ha Joon is a known bad boy he looks at me with the softest eyes and gives me the warmest smile. I look towards MinYu who has been emotionless since I last saw him on his phone.