Chapter 18

( MinYu's POV)

This is about my 10th double shot and 3rd soju bomb ( Beer with a shot of Soju mixed in). I can't lie, I am a little buzzed but nothing I can't handle. My tolerance is kind of high. I've been sneaking my fathers liquor since middle school. Ha Joon on the other hand is sliding down the couch laughing at jokes that's not even funny. I can easily tell when Ha Joon is drunk or on his way. He drops the bad boy persona and laughs the entire night at nothing. I take one last shot as I scan the backyard for the girls. "Where the hell are they?" I mumble to myself. From a distance I see Sun Hee walking towards the couch with a bottle of water and what looks to be hang over medicine. "Where is Sanjai?" I yell to her over the music. She looks around the area where we are sitting. "I thought she came back here" she yells back to me. "I went to grab her some water to help sober her up. Then I saw these sitting on the counter" She flashes the hangover meds. "When I went back to the bathroom she was gone, so I thought she came back here" I walk past Sun Hee without saying a word. At this point I am fuming. Who leaves their drunk friend in a strangers house alone with all those drunk horny teens, anything could happen.

I step into the house still full of people dancing, drinking, and snorting coke off of women's bodies. The music was so loud that I began to get more agitated. I don't even know where to start. I make my way through the crowed house and towards the bathroom, just to make sure Sanjai isn't passed out on the bathroom floor or hallway. As I make my way down the hallway cigarette smoke hits me like ton of bricks causing me to cough uncontrollably. I wave my hands in front of my face as I continued down the hallway. Why the hell are they smoking in the house in the first place. I call out Sanjai's name as I knock on the door, no answer. All I could think about is her passed out on the bathroom floor so, I opened the door. "Yah!" a girl yells who is sitting on the toilet. I instantly cover my eyes "Joesonghabrida! ( I'm sorry) I yell as I shut the door.  Why didn't she say anything when I was knocking on the door. I look around to see nothing but doors and the hallway back towards the party. Well I guess I should start on this end. I opened and closed what felt like a million doors. I got to the last door but couldn't get in. I jiggled the door nob but no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't open. As I was giving in and walking away I thought I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. I pressed my ear to the door to hear Beom Seok's voice. I head him say "I knew you wanted me"

I didn't think twice I kicked the door as hard as I could and the door swung open. Beom Seok turned towards the door with a a grin on his face. I couldn't believe my eyes. Beom Seok was shirtless on top of Sanjai straddling her passed out body. "You wanna join" he says with a smirk. Before I knew it I jumped a crossed the room landing a punch right into Beom Seok's eye. Beom Seok falls onto the floor and we began going blow for blow. "You think you can get away with raping women because you're super rich!" I punch him in the face with all my strength. Beom Seok throws a punch back busting my lip. "I didn't rape her we were just making out" He throws another punch missing my face and punching the floor. I push him off as hard as I could making him fall backwards. "Kissing someone without their consent is just as bad idiot!" "She is the one who wondered into my room!" "So that gives you the right to force yourself onto her! Beom Seok runs his fingers through his hair as blood dripped down his face. "I would continue whopping your ass but I know your dad would try to press charges and ruin my dads career" Beom Seok smiles. "As long as you know" it took everything in me not to lunge towards Beom Seok. I bring out my phone and begin recording. "This is what Beom Seok Hoon the heir of the Hoon hotel and resort does to drunk women" I pan the camera towards Sanjai lying on the bed and then towards Beom Seok. "What are you doing!" he yells while trying to snatch my phone out of my hand. I push him off of me. "See people it's true. He's even trying to take my phone from me" "Are you crazy!" he yells. "I hope you didn't post that! This will also effect your little friend smart guy!" "Not as much as it would hurt you, you wanna test it out?"