21-30

Chapter 21: Kneel down and call daddy

After Nan Xiangwan danced solo, it was a collaborative dance between the two.

Both Zhusha and Nan Xiangwan perfectly presented their choreography in the practice room.

The last movement requires Nan Xiangwan to hold Zhusha with one hand.

Zhusha used Nan Xiangwan's arm strength to make a difficult move.

She practiced this movement all afternoon and all night.

The range of motion is huge and requires a lot of strength to do it.

Cinnabar was a little nervous, and the two passed by each other.

She met Nan Xiangwan's eyes.

Nan Xiangwan's eyes...

were very calm!

Zhu Sha calmed down, and at the moment when the music ended, with the help of Nan Xiangwan's power, she gave a sudden meal!

done!

Perfect ending!

The two cooperated perfectly, and the last dance move pushed their handsomeness to the peak!

Thunderous applause erupted from the scene!

Even the six instructors stood up and applauded.

Zhao Lan even praised it unabashedly: "A very good stage performance! You guys don't look like newcomers. This dance is ready for your debut!"

Zhusha: "Thank you, instructor!"

Barrage——

: The strongest stage! The strongest combination! The strongest partner!

: Compared with the previous ones who all danced wrongly, this group just exploded!

:my God! These two are so handsome! ! !

: In that last move, Nan Xiangwan was able to hold up Cinnabar with one arm! Damn, what kind of strange girl is this?

:Hahaha! Nan Xiangwan can support it with one finger, so it is very easy to lift up a partner with one hand!

......

on the stage.

The praise continued, and each instructor had something to say.

Cinnabar bowed and thanked them one by one.

As for Nan Xiangwan...

Nan Xiangwan is confused!

After Zhu Sha bowed, she looked up and saw Nan Xiangwan next to her with dull eyes.

Zhao Lan also noticed and asked: "Nan Xiangwan, your performance just now was great! But what's wrong with you?"

Nan Xiangwan picked up the phone and said, "It's half past 11."

Zhao Lan: "Huh?"

Nan Xiang Wan: "It's time to have lunch."

Zhao Lan: "..."

Zhu Sha: "..."

Everyone at the scene: "..."

Barrage——

: Poof! Ha ha ha ha!

: The child doesn't care about reviews or what is said afterward, she just wants to go eat quickly!