381-390

Chapter 381 RM052

???

It was close to 12 o'clock in the evening when we returned to the Magic City Mansion.

Xiaodong drove the car to the entrance of the apartment downstairs: "Mr. Nan, go to bed early. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

Nan Xiangwan opened the door and got out of the car: "Okay, go back."

Xiaodong: "You ordered takeout, right?"

Nan Xiang Wan paused, then accelerated suddenly, rush!

She used a sprint speed of 100 meters, ran into the apartment lobby in an instant, then slipped into the elevator, quickly pressed the 22nd floor button and closed the elevator door.

Xiaodong, who was staying in the car: "..."

Absolutely awesome!

But forget it, Mr. Nan is really working hard these days, so just eat takeout.

Xiaodong didn't bother to care anymore because she found that Mr. Nan was not fat at all.

At this moment, the elevator has reached the 22nd floor, and there is a large bag of takeout boxes at the door of Room 2202.

Familiar crayfish!

Today, Nan Xiang ordered spicy food late. She was so greedy that she cried.

It doesn't matter how good your singing voice is tomorrow, just eat it!

So after eating 20 pounds of spicy crayfish, Nan Xiangwan's voice became a little hoarse.

The next morning, Xiaodong arrived at the downstairs of Ji Mansion on time.

Nan Xiang greeted the driver behind the car at night: "Morning~!"

That voice was hoarse, charming, and full of magnetism.

Xiaodong: "!!!"

Nan Xiangwan didn't know it yet, so she smiled: "Did you buy me breakfast? I want to drink spicy soup."

Xiaodong: "You want spicy soup? I think you want to go to heaven!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Ahem."

Xiaodong was so convinced that he complained while driving: "What did you eat? Crayfish? Spicy? How much did you eat? You ate a hundred pounds of spicy food." What about the crayfish! My voice is so dumb!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Hmm, how about it? Does it sound good?"

Xiaodong

: "Yeah, it's quite magnetic, but you have a high pitch, haha!

Nan Xiangwan joked: "Let's drop two keys for this song today."

Xiaodong: "Mr. Nan!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Relax, don't worry."

Xiaodong sighed: "Let me. " Save yourself some trouble!"

Marshal Jing's team also returned to Shanghai for one night, and now they got up early with their exhausted bodies and headed to the "Singer" lounge to prepare for styling.

The two parties arrived at the same time. After entering the lounge, they didn't say much and started directly.

Nan Xiangwan lay down there and opened a bottle of water to drink.

Marshal Jing took out the braiding rope and began to braid her hair.

Nan Xiangwan: "?!"

Xiaodong was also stunned from behind: "Dirty braids?"